PDA

View Full Version : I need some good advice...

DarkSFK
11-05-2002, 04:14 PM
Remember that ring I showed you guys? Well, here's the thing... I asked one of my girlfriend's friends to get the ring size some how, and she did, very cleverly too. Anyway, the problem is that her sister, an annoying as all holy hell bitch, wants to know waht it was, cuz she seen us talking online about it. My girlfriends friend was lucky enough not to let her see the whole thing, but she still knows that somethings going on. She knows that her sister knows something, and I KNOW that she'll tell about the ring if I say anything to her. She's gonna say something about a surprise that has to do with my girlfriend TO my girlfriend if I don't tell her.... so basically, I need something that sounds really good. Something that's worth keeping a secret. I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP HERE!!! Please post some good things to use. Thanks in advance.

JayeM
11-05-2002, 04:19 PM
You're planning a special Christmas date and were checking with her friend to make sure the GF didn't have conflicting plans.

Ian
11-05-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by JayeM
You're planning a special Christmas date and were checking with her friend to make sure the GF didn't have conflicting plans.

That sounds reasonably real, so if I was you, I'd just go with that Dark

teddyboy420
11-05-2002, 11:26 PM
Just bitch-smack the sister and tell her if she says anything you'll cut her nipples off and feed them to your dog (or cat, or fish, or whatever animal you have handy) :D

Jemsee
11-06-2002, 12:03 AM
Tell the truth, then don't give her a ring, give her somthing else that is just as nice and suprise everybody.

DarkSFK
11-06-2002, 07:23 PM
Like?

Maverick_Zero
11-06-2002, 07:29 PM
A quick lead pipe across the face, then run.

Dracula
11-06-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Maverick_Zero
A quick lead pipe across the face, then run.

:disgust:

Seriously, I'd say that it's just a small gift for her... A small gift, meaning that she'd think it's not a big thing to tell her anyway... And, if she says that, than your girlfriend will be WAY MORE surprised than you imagined... That's what I'd do...

Drunken Tiger
11-07-2002, 07:43 AM
A nice pair of ear rings would be nice..... :shrug:

I was never really good at this stuff.. At this point i would probably crawl into a hole until it went away... :sweat:

mikeron
11-07-2002, 12:54 PM
Kill her.