PDA

View Full Version : Yulestar: Revisited...

J.J. Maxx
11-05-2002, 01:00 PM
I'm not promising anything but I am kinda working on a small Christmas quest that I started last year... Some of you may remember. Anyways, just wanted to keep you all posted and use this thread for updates.

Title:
http://www.jadevalley.com/images/yulestar.gif

Screenshot (In Progress)
http://www.jadevalley.com/images/zelda058.gif

So yeah, no need to reply just giving ya a heads up! :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas!

Teilyr
11-05-2002, 01:41 PM
Ya know, I was going to PM you about this. Hopefully, it'll see life this year, being that time restraints were too tight last year.

Looking forward to this one.

Raichu86
11-05-2002, 08:21 PM
I really like that title screen. :thumbsup: Where did you get the background image (or did you make it yourself? :eek: )?

J.J. Maxx
11-05-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Raichu86
I really like that title screen. :thumbsup: Where did you get the background image (or did you make it yourself? :eek: )?

Naw, I ripped it out of a Genesis game... Not sure which one tho..

KJAZZ
11-06-2002, 01:03 AM
Ah, this thing. I still have my copy that you sent me a while back..well, Warlock made some XMAS link tiles that were at the old tileshop, not sure where they are..but you can use those..

Raichu: lol @your avatar, is this b/c of my exploding buddy icon? :D I guess it must have reminded you of lemmings..:D

Eno
11-17-2002, 12:07 PM
How exactly did you rip the title screen picture and keep it in its original colours in Zquest without them getting messed up? I'm trying to find that out so I can get started on my own quest. I'd really appreciate the help.

fingolfin
11-17-2002, 12:21 PM
My guess is he imported the pallete. (or recolored the whole thing)

idontknow
12-02-2002, 10:08 PM
what does ripping tiles mean and j.j., is there any chance i can have some of your tiles for my christmas quest?

Zaggarum
12-02-2002, 10:13 PM
Ripping tiles means taking tiles out of tilesets and pictures.

J.J., I have a question too. Did you rip the zelda title from Lttp? 'cause I am working on a title screen right now and need it to look good.

KJAZZ
12-03-2002, 01:31 AM
Teilyr (I think it was him) ripped it a while back and posted it. If you have AIM, I can send it to you. SN is in the sig. Otherwise, too bad, not emailing it to you because I'm too lazy. ;p

IceMan2x
12-03-2002, 03:51 AM
nope, I ripped it =P put it up at tim polly's tileshop and he stole credit, but thats behind us now