PDA

View Full Version : It is coming...

WarOmnimon
11-04-2002, 08:37 AM
Just a reminder that Sonic Mega Collection for GameCube comes out the 13th of November. IE 9 days left!

Demimore
11-04-2002, 08:39 AM
What's in it? All Sonic games released? If so, then I got to have that collection!! :)

WarOmnimon
11-04-2002, 08:42 AM
Not exactly sure, but if memory serves me right(Sorry for the Iron Chef reference), there's a thread on this somewhere.

Demimore
11-04-2002, 08:56 AM
But there's some Sonic games in it.... Right? Is Sonic 3D in it? I wound like to try that game....

Joshua Milton N
11-04-2002, 11:16 AM
I have no idea what games would be in it but I'm guessing that it will have all of the old SONIC games that were released when they were on the SGEA GENESIS.

Grasshopper
11-04-2002, 01:00 PM
I think it has
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic Spinball
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

Theres talk that these are hidden in the game
Ristar
Flicky
Knuckles Chaotix

And its unsure about Sonic CD. Some say its in it, other say its not. :shrug:

satanman
11-04-2002, 01:07 PM
heh... sgea genesis...

If it has CD sonic games, I'll get it. Otherwise, I have an ACTUAL megadrive to play them on

teddyboy420
11-05-2002, 01:55 AM
I thought megadrive was the Japanese version of the Master System :shrug:

BTW, WarOmnimon, Iron Chef rules!

Warlock
11-05-2002, 01:59 AM
I'm pretty sure I read it doesn't have Sonic CD, unless Sega has since added it.

Ruler26
11-05-2002, 11:12 AM
It doesn't have Sonic CD, their argument being that since it is a MEGAdrive collection (and not a MEGA CD drive collection), it just wouldn't seem right to have Sonic CD.

To make up for it, I think that they're hiding a crapload of Sonic memorabilia and stuff that you unlock. Stuff like scans of Sonic comic covers and the like.

Personally, I think they're just being stupid. I have Sonic CD on my Sega CD, but it's such a damn slow game. The time traveling really takes the rush out of the game. I would only hope that if Sega ever does put Sonic CD on some collection for the Gamecube, it would have very short load times, because that would speed the time traveling up.

That's the only reason I would buy a Sonic Collection, since I already have all of the other Sonic games on my Genesis (except for the crap games like Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic Spinball).

Warlock
11-05-2002, 11:55 AM
Haha.. I had Sonic Spinball.. that game WAS crap.. but hell, I got it free with my Genesis (they had a mail-in thing for a free game) along w/ Sonic 2.

Blonde799
11-05-2002, 01:40 PM
Hey, it was crappy, but it's much better than sonic basketball.:laughing:

MottZilla
11-06-2002, 02:45 AM
Grasshoppers list it pretty accurate I believe. I personally would like to have the Sonic (genesis) games on 1 disk that I could play on a console. Lets just hope it's quality and not like that dreamcast crap pack. It had shitty sound quality. Really shitty. =\