PDA

View Full Version : Karma?

Demimore
11-04-2002, 05:07 AM
Karma can be found in Fallout.... And according to Dracula, it's in Final fantasy too.... But what exactly IS it?? I just dont get that.... And btw.... ALL YOUR KARMA ARE BELONG TO BITCH! Har har....

deathbyhokie
11-04-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Demimore
ALL YOUR KARMA ARE BELONG TO BITCH!

wasn't it always just karma, bitch? and the all your karma was just drac's sig?

Joshua Milton N
11-04-2002, 12:11 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about Demimore but I think that you are crazy.

deathbyhokie
11-04-2002, 12:21 PM
you're too new to know. TSA left just after i got here

satanman
11-04-2002, 01:25 PM
Karma, bitch was what TSA said when he beat a tonberry who kept using karma on him and killing him in FFVIII. It also has a flash movie starring Tonberry and people from metal gear solid.

mike5000
11-04-2002, 01:37 PM
in Fallout in you hold the mouse over the word "KARMA" doesnt it tell you what it means....(i will check when I get home)

deathbyhokie
11-04-2002, 02:17 PM
in FF8 tonberry's use karma on you??? i know they use everyone's grudge. and that freakin chef's knife

Ian
11-04-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by deathbyhokie
wasn't it always just karma, bitch? and the all your karma was just drac's sig?

Yes, the all your karma are belong to bitch is in drac's sig, but TSA said Karma, Bitch but later made up Karma this! Or something like that.

vegeta1215
11-04-2002, 04:46 PM
Everyone's Grudge is the same move as Karma, they just changed the name in a later Final Fantasy.

And yeah, TSA said "Karma, bitch!" all the time before he left. He had quite an obsession with that phrase and Tonberries in general for a while there.

Menokh
11-04-2002, 04:47 PM
I don;t think Karma means the same thing in those video games that it does in real life.

Karma is a religious concept, that Pagans, Hindus Buddhists and some others share. It is basically that anything you do, good or bad, will come back to you in some form. You will get what you give.

I'm not sure if the Tonberry attack has anything to do with that definition. Does the attack vary in strength depending on how much damage you've done or something?

deathbyhokie
11-04-2002, 05:06 PM
it hits whoever just hit him. and gets annoying as heck. adn karma is kinda also in Christianity in the "do unto others" rule, it just doesn't have the same name

Dracula
11-04-2002, 06:12 PM
I got some permission from TSA to use Karma, Bitch if I could remember the comma... Comma, Bitch... har har har... Get it? Karma??? Comma??? ah, fuck it...

ooooh... fuck fuck fuck a duck, or a kangaroo... 69 a porcupine, or a monkey at the zoo!!!

Yeah, anyway... Then I thought... which is better? "All your base are belong to us?" or "Karma, Bitch!"? Then I decided, combine them... "All your Karma are belong to Bitch!!!" It just came to me... So, then I put it in my sig...

deathbyhokie
11-04-2002, 06:22 PM
but you lost the pic man. the pic was cool

Dracula
11-04-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by deathbyhokie
but you lost the pic man. the pic was cool

I had to make room to ask you all a question!!!!!! ARE YOU GAY???

Qusetonui
11-04-2002, 06:49 PM
To get this topic back on track, Tonberries are your friends. I am not sure or I doubt if Everyone's Grude was in Final Fantasy 9, but that was last year when I last played it (I gave up because my characters had such a LOW level and I made it to Memoria; that character's level was 34 :odd: and I cannot rember the character it was). I think it was in 7, but Alucard cannot remember if it was in Final Fantasy 7. :confused: It would be a one-hit KO attack, right?

deathbyhokie
11-04-2002, 06:54 PM
everyone's grudge was in FF8. part of what made the tonberry's so freaking annoying.

Maverick_Zero
11-04-2002, 06:58 PM
Yeah, they use Karma, it's a counterattack, it's been awhile since I played FF8, or shall I say, the game that moves slower then frozen molasses. :mad:

vegeta1215
11-05-2002, 01:35 AM
Everyone's grudge is definitly in FFVII, I remember specifically fighting Tonberries in the final dungeon on my way to fight Sepiroth.

mrz84
11-05-2002, 01:41 AM
in 7, everyone's grudge does damage equal to the # of enemies the targeted person has killed from when they first join to that point. i don't know if this was passed onto karma as well but if so, then karma and everyone's grudge do the exact same things. :kawaii:

deathbyhokie
11-05-2002, 02:00 AM
actually that sounds about right mr z.