PDA

View Full Version : Wild ARMs 3

Elemental Knight
11-03-2002, 06:09 PM
I rented this game for the weekend; and in about five-and-a-half hours of gameplay I've gotten up to the battle where Maya Schroedinger shows her special powers... And I must say, I HATE HER!!!

I'll admit that I kinda like not having to worry about armour and stuff. Just upgrade your guns and you're good to go (too bad upgrading Shot is so friggin' expensive, though. Ansd what does "Weight" do? It's cheap, but it just seems to make my shots go off faster, which doesn't really help me...) But I wish there was at least a place for accessories, instead of having to put Gears on your mediums.

And Jet owns you.

Anyhow...

Anyone here played WA3? What about WA2 and WA1?

Blonde799
11-04-2002, 12:41 AM
I played WA3 and I must say, this is the closest you can get to a wild west RPG for a console. I also like how the intro movie unfolds the more you play. My only complaint is the skin reduction. It's fucking hot out there! I thought the ladies would at least lose the dresses.

And Clive owns.:tongue:

Demimore
11-04-2002, 07:59 AM
I have seen pics.... And according to them, that game seems.... Not so fun.... I didnt like WA 1 so I guess I wont like 2 or 3 either....

El Oso Verde
11-04-2002, 03:21 PM
I dunno, I haven't played any of them so I looked at some reviews and screenies of all 3.

The first 2 look to be a little dissapointing, but this one looks damn spiffy!

MrCow
11-04-2002, 04:27 PM
the first one fucking rocked best one ive played i played half way through num 2 but got bored of it

Demimore
11-06-2002, 06:37 AM
The best WA game or the best you've ever played?