PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday, I burnt my hand with...

Qusetonui
11-01-2002, 04:11 PM
...(very) hot chocolate. If you were wondering what happened, I was walking down the hallways in Castlevania and then I purchased hot chocolate. A skull ghost scared me and I spilt it. Results? Some of it got on my right hand and it HURT. I showed some visitors of the castle and they felt sorry for me.

I fictionized this true story to make it more creepier. The spilling of the hot chocolate was based on a mishap I had on Halloween (Alfred Hitchcock, anyone?)

deathbyhokie
11-01-2002, 05:18 PM
at my old jog we had to deal with chafing dishes and sternos. i burnt my hands at least once a day. i barely have feeling in my fingers anymore

Maverick_Zero
11-01-2002, 05:31 PM
My friend in welding class gets burns everyday, he can't stand it.

Dracula
11-01-2002, 05:39 PM
I get my hands burnt ALL THE TIME in welding classes... One time, hot liquid bronze fell on my hand... Thankfully, it didn't burn through my flesh or become solid right on me... I just wacked it against a table, and it fell off... It still hurt, but I lived...

Drunken Tiger
11-01-2002, 09:10 PM
LoL

I never get burnt!!!!! :p

Samson007
11-01-2002, 09:40 PM
Me either. Except that time when i was 5 and touched the exhaust pipe on my dads motercycle. That hurt :(

blckscab
11-02-2002, 04:26 PM
I got molten plastic on my finger, it solidified too. that hurt like mad. :cry:

copord
11-03-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by blckscab
I got molten plastic on my finger, it solidified too. that hurt like mad. :cry:

that happend to me too one time i was messing with a test tube it smashed in my hand and the hot liquid went everywhere and my hand was in the fire too.:angry: