PDA

View Full Version : I had a horrible last night

blckscab
11-01-2002, 10:23 AM
I was liying in bed last night (haloween night) going to sleep when I suddenly heard some shouting a few houses away and a smashing noise (like glass breaking). I looked out of my window and some women was shouting at someone "U f****ing murderor! You dont f***ing kill babys!" This man ran away and the woman still stood there shouting her head off for 30 mins hoping that this man could hear her. She was repeating " you f****ing murderour!"
A while later a police car came and tryed to calm the woman down. We heard that this man tryed to kill her and he has guns in his room.
hows that for haloween?:eyebrow:

inori
11-01-2002, 01:07 PM
It could be much worse... that could be your house.

blckscab
11-02-2002, 02:31 PM
Yeah I guess.... But it isnt realy something I would of liked to experiance.:(

Joshua Milton N
11-02-2002, 02:34 PM
Now thats what I call having a bad night on HALLOWEEN blckscab and I don't want to experience something like that at all.

zora man
11-02-2002, 02:37 PM
Happy halloween!
People are crazy I can't believe that guy tried to kill a baby!

blckscab
11-02-2002, 02:47 PM
well, I think its more of a "did" that "tried to" kill a baby...

zora man
11-02-2002, 02:50 PM
:(:(:(That's sad.:(:(:(

blckscab
11-02-2002, 02:56 PM
Well, looking on the bright side.
every thing I said did happen, but I am not 100% sure that a baby was killed. There is nothing happening at the house were it happened, it was halloween so they could of just been drunk or something or it could of just been some stupid prank.
But on the bad side again, I dont think so. The woman sounded to serious and the way she was screeming at that man wasn't fake by the sounds of it.:(

Joshua Milton N
11-02-2002, 03:03 PM
Dude I agree with you on what you are saying but I don't think that it was a prank.

Than again I could be wrong and it might be for real.