PDA

View Full Version : Please Tell Your President To Not To Make Invade In Iraq

UBL of Awad
10-31-2002, 01:39 AM
Iraq leader Saddam Hussein has done nothing that your president Mr. Bush can to prove. Please to tell your Mr. President that if your forces are invade in Iraq, then THE ENTIRETY OF ARAB NATIONS will DECLARE JIHAD against the U.S. of America. This which will result in the TOTAL DESTRUCTION of the United States and the DEATH OF UNTOLD MILLIONS OF YOUR PEOPLE.

bigjoe
10-31-2002, 01:50 AM
Umm , this isnt the Pentagon , this is an online gaming community :shrug:

Ganonator
10-31-2002, 01:53 AM
I did some vigilante public service, and just forwarded this string to the pentagon. I'm not joking. Maybe I just stopped an American tragedy. What a sicko.

Dart Zaidyer
10-31-2002, 01:53 AM
Go to bed now, sonny... you can pretend to be an angry Arab tomorrow!

UBL of Awad
10-31-2002, 01:55 AM
Come on there has to be more to this place than meets the eye ARMAGEDDON has to be some code word for some giant military operation I KNOW how your intelligence forces work I AM NOT FOOLED :reading:

Rammstein
10-31-2002, 01:57 AM
What the fuck did you smoke?
I mean.. damn it was strong.

Gerudo
10-31-2002, 01:57 AM
all of the arab nations, huh... maybe just the followers of bin Laden... after Afganistan, there are lots of 'Arab' nations that supported the ousting of Al-Qieda (or however its spelled)...

Jihad... :rolleyes:

Ganonator
10-31-2002, 01:59 AM
There is more to this place than meets the eye.. its has Zelda Classic :D

bigjoe
10-31-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by UBL of Awad
Come on there has to be more to this place than meets the eye ARMAGEDDON has to be some code word for some giant military operation I KNOW how your intelligence forces work I AM NOT FOOLED :reading:

Uh oh , hes on to us. Send a Five Four down to XXLC , this is going to be a long night.

Starkist
10-31-2002, 02:05 AM
No, you are not fooled. We must keep this under wraps now, so topic closed.

Shh, please don't tell anyone.