PDA

View Full Version : The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal!!!!

Brasel
10-29-2002, 11:57 PM
EXPANSION TO MORROWIND!!! YES!!! I still love Morrowind...and I must be the only Morrowind nut here...anyone going to prove me wrong on that?

This expansion is going to be awsome. I'm almost to the point where I could play through it with ease...

Details at www.elderscrolls.com

Saffith
10-30-2002, 12:31 AM
Nah, not quite alone.
I love Morrowind, but I haven't played it too far. Spent a long time doing side quests, then Real Life dragged me away, and I haven't gotten back into it much yet... So I guess I've barely started, really.

November? That's sooner than I thought.
Haven't heard much about it, other than that Mournhold should be freaking huge, and it'll be a whole damn lot harder. And the Construction Set was made to use multiple master files, so it'll be entirely mod-able.
So... Yeah. Looks good. Must get it.

Maverick_Zero
10-30-2002, 09:08 PM
I have to get Morrowind, why didn't I get it when I had the chance, and now they're making it even bigger, when I heard all the sidequests and characterization can keep you busy for at least a year. :nerd:

Brasel
10-30-2002, 10:15 PM
GET IT!!! IT WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!! :) I'm hooked most of the time...but you can't play and chat at the same time so I don't play it as often as I'd like.

Orion
10-31-2002, 10:49 PM
It's an awesome game, I have it for the PC, but it is kinda overwhelming. PLus the 3rd person mode kinda sucks, and I'm not one for first person RPGs. Sounds cool.

Brasel
11-01-2002, 12:45 AM
I usually play it in 3rd person mode myself because I'm not much for first person...but the first person isn't so bad. I think that the 3rd person and the battle system could have been better, but you have to sacrifice one thing for the other... :shrug:

SSJDragon420
11-02-2002, 07:29 PM
I would like to see a RPG online with TBC (turn based combat) but I think its not done like that for some reason or has it?