PDA

View Full Version : Starman Item in Animal Crossing

Warlock
10-28-2002, 03:45 PM
This is kind of a wierd thing I found on the GameFAQs boards.. First off, check out this page:
http://acblink.cjb.net/

It has a bunch of Universal Codes which basically can be entered by anyone. These are mostly just stuff ppl have been discovering by accident.

Anyways, if you scroll down, there is a code for the "Starman". Now this piece of furnature is not mentioned ANYWHERE, including the official guides. Sooo, likely this was meant to be some sort of hidden item (unless it was something taken out). The thing is friggin' cool too! If you put it in your house, you can touch it and it will start flashing and playing the SMB starman music. AND, what is even funnier, is that your character will start flashing too like he is invincible! haha.. It's great :D

Edit: someone on the GameFAQs board posted a picture of it:
http://216.136.200.194/auction/Oct/200210283298681237882460.jpg

I guess there is also that coin in the picture, and a Koopa Shell. I will have to see if I can find the codes for these (shouldn't be hard, just dig through some posts).. Actually, I guess the coin is already on that list.. hmm..

Edit: here is the shell code

Koopa SHELL:
Bi9xES@sTRJsAA
shO9cb#9UaKHs4

obi
10-28-2002, 05:07 PM
TEST THESE:

2%QRfhMdRByAY3
O5yYAK9zNHxLo7

tkCu64yVTSnET6
Sn4mDJWw863CiG
Tell: Villager
Had I the game, and being the fool that I am, I'ed try those out of pure curiosity....

AlexMax
10-28-2002, 07:12 PM
I refuse. I want to get these the legit way, and these would ruin any fun of trading over the internet.

Saffith
10-28-2002, 07:51 PM
Yeah, but for items that even the official guides don't mention, there may well be no way to do that...

ShyGuy0824
10-28-2002, 08:09 PM
maybe it was intended as the prize for some future contest, where you'd earn the code if you won? Like courses in Mario Golf...

Rijuhn
10-28-2002, 11:03 PM
I don't really care anymore!! I must have everything I can get!! I personally don't care if it's earned somehow or contest or whatever, but I can respect you not 'stealing' them Alex. :) I just can't hold back the urge. Thanks for the link man.

mrz84
10-29-2002, 12:06 AM
well since i don't have a cube i can't do this.....but i will get one sometime by christmas next year! *insert evil laugh and creepy music*

Warlock
10-29-2002, 01:21 AM
I don't care so long as I am not using a cheating device, or specific cheat codes (this is more or less like the e-reader cards, only glitches).

El Oso Verde
10-29-2002, 02:22 PM
Ahh, I thought it would be starman from Earthbound, silly me.

zables
11-01-2002, 02:34 PM
Man, thats something that should be in there, starman from earthbound, or even a mister saturn that plays that saturn valley music... why does Earthbound seem to get the shaft with many games like this? like honestly, earthbound doesnt get half the credit it deserves and the only site out there doing anything about it is Starmen.net