PDA

View Full Version : Just got Animal Crossing (GCN)

AlexMax
10-28-2002, 10:27 AM
I have not gotten a chance to play it a lot, but from what I could tell from my few minutes of play, it was quite interessting.

Due to inputing my name wrong and accidently hitting the reset button, I have started it twice, and will start it once more once I get home. It seems like the town is randomly generated on a field of 'acres', where Tom's shop and the Wishing Well and even other people's houses will be in different places each time. It also appears the pattern on your shirt that you get in the begining is different.

What really defined the moment for me, however, was a soccer ball.

Yes, a soccer ball. I found one rolling around somewhere and started playing with it. You could kick it around just like a normal one.

All in all, I am really anxious to start this afternoon. I'll post more thoughts about this game as I play it.

Jemsee
10-28-2002, 10:44 AM
Must be nice.
On 10-24-02 you posted that you just got Time Splitters 2 and now this.
Have you finished TS2 then?
I have herd good things about Animal Crossing.
Have fun. :)

Lone Wolf
10-28-2002, 11:30 AM
Kickass for you.

WarOmnimon
10-28-2002, 10:21 PM
The mail package that's included on the memory card has two NES games in it.

Rijuhn
10-28-2002, 11:12 PM
Really WarOmnimon? Mine had, I think, Soccer, K.K. Love Song, and something else, along with a note from the programmers thanking me for my purchase. I guess it's random. :shrugs:

Well anyway, welcome to Animal Crossing. Expect even more time of your day to be sucked away towards gaming. I've been getting bored with my AC game recently mostly because things are starting to repeat; greeting and such from animals, what I can buy from Tom Nook, and I hate seeing to same damn trees from the last day. I wish I hadn't deleted my sisters town. :( I deleted her town in anger and now she doesn't want to play anymore so I'm stuck playing only in my town.

Trust me, having 2 or more towns with friends or siblings to play with make it well worth the purchase.