PDA

View Full Version : Newfirst Boss door, please...

Qusetonui
10-27-2002, 03:13 PM
I am currently looking for a boss door that works for the Newfirst dungeon. Does anyone have a boss door (perferred: Zelda 3 style) that works for the newfirst dungeon set? Please, somebody find it for me. It must be compatible with the old Newfirst dungeon set or I will not accept it, deal?

ZeldaLord
10-27-2002, 03:24 PM
All you need to do is recolor it. :rolleyes:

Qusetonui
10-27-2002, 06:20 PM
Been there, did that. The colors looked funky and it did not work, ZeldaLord. I said a picture of the New1st boss door. I am sorry but it did not help me one bit. :confused: I was excpecting the boss door, but you were no help. Now does anyone else have tiles for a boss door that is compatible for the Newfirst tileset?

ZeldaLord
10-27-2002, 06:47 PM
*sigh* Here it is, then.

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.geocities.com/lord_ganon019/zelda035.bmp

C-Dawg
10-27-2002, 07:31 PM
Questoni, I speak for all the competant Zquest users when I say if you can't recolor a friggin door, you probably should be working on that before you make a quest.

-C

Qusetonui
10-27-2002, 09:26 PM
C-Dawg, I had a long day to deal with. I watched four movies (1:00 PM to 7:00 PM) in a row. Yes, In a row. I kept on getting a gold door instead of the door I wanted :sweat: My quest will take a while to complete because I have about two more projects to work on (RPG Maker 2000: Jackson's Adventure 1 and LoS2) so it will be done next year.

ZeldaLord, thank you for the tiles. I needed it for Level 9: Nanoon's Castle and the Final Level. Meanwhile, I showcase about a few more dungeons with this quest. I desperately need more tiles in order to complete this quest :D

C-Dawg
10-28-2002, 12:41 AM
You had a long hard day... watching movies?!

And this means you couldn't click four times to change the doors color....?

C'mon kiddo. If you need more tiles, draw them yourself. It is ever so easy.

-C

ShadowTiger
10-28-2002, 11:13 AM
BTW C-Dawg, congrats on making that new orange star thingy. Kudos. ;) :thumbsup:

Personally, I find it odd that the boss doors can only be found on the north side of the wall. Generally, that is. It's kinda hard to make it on an east or west wall. Then again, I suppose that north is the most auspicious way to put it. (What does Auspicious mean? :confused: :laughing: )

C-Dawg
10-28-2002, 06:48 PM
No.. no it's not hard to make them into east/West doors. Just flip the tiles, then move them down eight pixels. Make a copy, cut them in half so you can piece them together in the correct order, and there you are.

-C

ZeldaLord
10-28-2002, 06:59 PM
It's even easier if you take a screenshot, use the S key to select the door tiles, only with an 8 pixel difference, then rotate them. That's what I did.

ShadowTiger
10-29-2002, 09:25 AM
No.. no it's not hard to make them into east/West doors. Just flip the tiles, then move them down eight pixels. Make a copy, cut them in half so you can piece them together in the correct order, and there you are.

-C

Surely thou are full of it, C-Dawg. Wisdom, that is. :aah: :laughing: I neven knew to make it 8 tiles down. That'll make things so much easier!! Thanks C-Dawg!