PDA

View Full Version : Why do I think Saturdays suck?

DarkSFK
10-26-2002, 03:26 PM
Well, becuase there's nothing to do...... to tell the truth, I wish I was in school! My girlfriends gone for the weekend, most ppl are on vacation, and I'm stuck home ALL day. this bites...... anyway, anybody know of any good game sites, places to download new stuffs, etc?

deathbyhokie
10-26-2002, 04:21 PM
there's somehting to do on saturdays...WATCH THE HOKIES DESTROY WHOEVER THEY PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there's always tv

slothman
10-26-2002, 04:45 PM
TV. I watch TV all the time but there isn't much on til later. I don't like sports so all the brodcase channels are boring. I don't want to be in school though. I can always watch taped or use my computer or go out.

Lone Wolf
10-26-2002, 05:33 PM
Go out on saturday.

Drunken Tiger
10-26-2002, 09:28 PM
I hate mondays....... You cant sleep in anymore... :p

But saturdays are cool!! :D

inori
10-26-2002, 10:00 PM
I slept till 4 PM today. Of course, I didn't get home till 7 in the morning... :kawaii:

MottZilla
10-27-2002, 03:05 AM
How could you be bored? Rage of the Dragon romset was finally leeked late last night! ;p You just need to know where to waste your time on the internet in a more fun way. My saturday consisted of sleeping till around 1, wastin time on the internet, eating food, uh... Played metroid fusion some more. Found Rage of the Dragon and played that. Messed with other various little fun things. Food... uh... did i mention games?

Its saturday, sleep, food, games. School sucks. In the summer I thought that maybe I'd not be as bored if I were in school. Nope... totally wrong. I'm even more so bored in school.

DarkSFK
10-27-2002, 12:03 PM
See, the thing is, the puter gets boring after a while. Plus, I don't know where to waste my time Mott, maybe you could point me in the right direction. :) Anyway, can't wait til tomorrow so I'll have something to do other than play Yahoo! Pool all day...