PDA

View Full Version : Somethings never change.....

Blankboard
10-26-2002, 02:30 PM
Well... every since I withdrew about 3 months ago I thought AGN would be quite different after that amount of time.... but I guess I was wrong..... everything is almost the same since I left..... with the exception of the arcade.... In that amount of time I was made mod at 3 other boards but one of em got shut down and another changed servers but.... here nothing has changed..... most of the members that posted frequent are still here and still post often and.... Im suprised my account is still up.... I thought it wouldve been deleted oh well..... so hows everyone??....

stormwatcheagle
10-26-2002, 02:32 PM
hello. I'm stormwatcheagle. Nice to meet you.

Jemsee
10-26-2002, 02:34 PM
I'm good.
We have the moderan crusades going on in one thread.
And in another god has made an apperence.

So it's a perrty active place today.
:)

Menokh
10-26-2002, 02:34 PM
Heh.
I remember you.

And yeah, alot of things have stayed the same, but some thigns have changed. The forums are at this address now because of the loss of the .com address that I think Tollie caused.

But as for frequent posters, most are the same, and most act the same.

Maverick_Zero
10-26-2002, 02:40 PM
I'm from EGN, one of the boards you've been to. And I guess you could say I'm a celbrity their. Hello BlankBoard. TSA, and Darth Chronic are gone though.

Qusetonui
10-26-2002, 03:41 PM
The Silent Assassin left for good and Darth Cronic is currently on internet vacation. Some things have changed... dramatically. Starkist and Cyclone, two Zelda Classic beta testers that I know from last year are now moderators of General Classic. Toolie was banned for good, Stray Cannon striked again (only for a short while until Zaphod nailed him... again) and I had the number five removed from me (I did not need them because they meant nothing). So much has changed in three months...

Blankboard
10-26-2002, 04:00 PM
Strange... I guess more has changed than I thought.... oh well.... and Mavericks here I see.... maybe other people from other boards that I know are here too/now.....

vegeta1215
10-26-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Qusetonui
...and I had the number five removed from me (I did not need them because they meant nothing). So much has changed in three months...

I just noticed that! Man, this means I can't refer to you as 5Q5 like I did way back when in 2000. Well....I'm gonna call you 5Q5 anyway :tongue:

As for the forums, I don't think things have changed that much. It has gotten a lot quieter since school started, which kinda sucks.

deathbyhokie
10-26-2002, 04:23 PM
i'm here now. that's a change :D and hi man :blah:

Maverick_Zero
10-26-2002, 05:24 PM
There's an arcade too.

Lone Wolf
10-26-2002, 05:31 PM
Welcome back, I think I remmeber you.

AlexMax
10-26-2002, 05:42 PM
I am still here.

Unfortuniatly.

slayer6896
10-26-2002, 06:17 PM
hey what board got shut down?

Blankboard
10-26-2002, 06:50 PM
RPG Horizons was shut down..... but fortunately I got a mod spot at its sister site RPG Palace..... Horizons didnt last that long.... lots of behind closed doors stuff.... internal affairs(not sexual)... hackers..... lack of activity... and I believe Zelda Portal is heading the same path of inactivity...... but this place is still a live wire.... but I guess thats because its pretty old..... and the arcade is pretty good.... but the only two games I like are Tetris and Super Breakthrough.... I wish I knew how to make those.... theyre pretty cool.....