PDA

View Full Version : Which do you want to see finished first?

Blonde799
10-25-2002, 11:14 PM
It's a long shot, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Which quest do you want to see finished first? I have to get my priorities straight, and I thought I'd ask the public for an answer.:) I'll also accept name changes for any quest if anyone thinks that it would sound better with (Insert suggested name here) in it.

StarFox
10-25-2002, 11:39 PM
Yes, it's time to ask that age-old question that everyone's heard and is sick of: Which quest do you enjoy making the most? Which do you want to make the most? Whatever the answer is, that's my vote.

Err... unless the answer is "I don't know," in which case you should hold a Tic-Tac-Toe tournament, where you play against yourself for a few rounds until a winner is determined. :D But I know you know what quest you want to make. You just don't want to admit you have a favorite.

Blonde799
10-26-2002, 12:49 AM
I don't care what quest is my favorite. That's not the point here. I'm asking people which quest do you want to see from me first? I'm asking for an answer, not an opinion. The most votes on a particular quest will be the one that I devote all of my quest making time to and release.

I conform to the public for all kinds of things, and ask for their input, because I like making people happy. This is just one example. If you're so sick and tired of it, don't bother to look and move on, for negative talk gets no one anywhere.

StarFox
10-26-2002, 01:31 AM
I didn't mean it in a negative way. I'm happy when the quest maker is happy, just like your happy when other people are happy. That wasn't a direct attack toward you; in fact, it wasn't an attack toward anyone. Sorry if it sounded that way. I try not to aggravate people too much. ;)

fingolfin
10-26-2002, 08:16 PM
Finish Wandering Evil first!

Demimore
10-29-2002, 01:30 PM
I dont know of any of these quests.... But lets say.... Wandering evil.... It sounds good....

Blonde799
10-29-2002, 01:54 PM
Hey Dem, if you don't know any of my quests, go to my page. Best place to find out about 'em.:)

ShadowTiger
10-30-2002, 11:33 AM
Considering the fact that any quest you have ever released was pretty dam good, ... I'm at a complete loss for words. It is virtually impossible to decide! I would say... do what you feel like.

OK. I just went to your page, and I liked what I saw for Super Shooter man. That quest has -got- to be good, since It's a sidescroller. I like that graphics, and the health and magic bar looks pretty good. And the fact that you made the character (Right? ) can only add points in your favor. I'd go with Super Shooter Man. Yep.

Blonde799
10-30-2002, 12:09 PM
Yeah, I made the character from scratch. Took me a while though.^_^

ShadowTiger
10-30-2002, 06:04 PM
And -BOY- does it show. :D It takes talent to produce something that good. And by the looks of it, .... you've certainly got it! :D :kawaii:

Oh, and that "Ship" quest looks pretty interesting. You might want to add wings on the octorocks in the screen shots on your page before progressing further. Octorocks in space. Interesting.

Blonde799
10-30-2002, 06:05 PM
I'm not touching the enemy graphics til everything else is working well. Then, I'll make them into other ships, or something.

Foxx
10-30-2002, 06:08 PM
Yeah, definitely the Shooter Man. Something that looks as good as that should be moved along. Jigglysaint was working on something similar, but he hasn't done much with it for a year or so.

ShadowTiger
12-09-2002, 11:59 PM
He has? :odd: Where did you hear this?

How goes it, Blonde? The public awaits, ... apparently.

Blonde799
12-10-2002, 12:06 AM
How goes what, BH4? If you mean WE, it's moving along slowly, but surely(I'm about 80% done:)).

Heh. Due to the results, I'm going for SSM next(this one's gonna be fun:D).

Zaggarum
12-10-2002, 12:18 AM
I didn't say what I voted for. I bet you can guess which one?

annnot
12-20-2002, 01:09 PM
Link's Bizarre Adventure This looks cool. Any idea when any of these will be done.

Blonde799
12-20-2002, 05:12 PM
Well as soon as I finish WE I'll just release it instead of waiting until a new ZC release, and I'll upgrade it if anybody wants me to.
I'll get back to working on SSM and Ship when I done with that, and LBA will be last, I'm looking to make that quest more custom-ish than WE.

One question for everyone, do you guys like a skinny link, or a fat one? I made some skinny link tiles, and I was wondering if anyone likes tiny elves.:)