PDA

View Full Version : This is probably the best game accessory I've ever bought: Light Shield Pro

Raichu86
10-25-2002, 05:15 PM
Today I went to Wal-Mart electronics to find the Light Shield Pro by Pelican for GBA on clearance (dunno why it was on clearance). It was $4! This thing is really really cool. It has an auto detect sensor to detect if you need the light and automatically turns it on if you do (you can also turn it off or on and not use the sensor), a dimmer dial to let you choose how bright the light is, and when you close it, it protects the screen from scratches by covering it up. It has an LED light that runs on a AAA battery for up to 25 hours.

I bought the original Light Shield when I got my GBA, and I was very happy with it. It doesn't have an LED light, though, so it burns up too much battery power to use without the GBA AC adapter. :shrug: It's kept my GBA screen scratch free, so it did what I wanted it to in the first place.

If you ever need a light for your GBA, go get the Light Shield Pro, it just plain rocks! :thumbsup:

imported_Cool_Link
10-25-2002, 11:55 PM
As soon as I get a GBA.:rolleyes:

stormwatcheagle
10-26-2002, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the tip. I've been looking for a gift for my brother.