PDA

View Full Version : Registration Number

Kirby of Doom
10-25-2002, 04:17 PM
I know this is probably not a good thing, but does anyone know how I can some how hack or something so I can enter a registration number when it's only the shareware and I didn't really order the real thing. In case no one understands what I just said, I want to turn my shareware version of this game called Inner Space into the full game. Now, it says I need to order the full game (duh) but it makes it so that you can put in the registration number to make it the full version while I wait for the real thing to come in the mail. Of course, I'm not going to buy the game. I just want to know if there's any program that can crack the code or whatever.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules.

slothman
10-26-2002, 01:09 AM
Yes you are breaking rules for asking about a cracking program but all I can say is look on the internet. Anyways sometimes buying the full version is worth it.

Menokh
10-26-2002, 01:25 AM
Search the internet.
It is against the rules for me to tell you how to do this and what programs will help and where to get them.

Just do a google search for a crack and be full well aware of two things:
1) this might not be the full version of the game, and
2) it is a violation of the DMCA to do this if you live in the USA, and is considered theft in most nations.(of course this never stopped me)

MottZilla
10-26-2002, 01:40 AM
It's ofcourse crackable, but I think just look for a crack with google, if you really want it, buy it, elsewise forget about it.

vegeta1215
10-26-2002, 01:42 AM
If you really want to crack something, the suggestions given above are your only options: we can't give you anything else here, sorry :(

Closed