PDA

View Full Version : Wow...I'm back.

Brasel
10-21-2002, 12:03 PM
Hey guys, I would like to thank Glenn the Great for fixing this account...and I swear that this is the last time this will happen. I have an appointment with a psychiatrist on Tuesday and I'm a little scared, but hopefully I can get myself fixed and become healthy again. I'm sorry for causing a mess with usernames and what-not...and I know it probably hurt my reputation a little bit, but I'm back.

~Sir Anthony the Dragonslayer :kawaii:

Raichu86
10-21-2002, 12:31 PM
Good to see you got your old account back. :) Good luck with the appointment.

Cyclone
10-21-2002, 02:09 PM
Don't worry about it, Raichu. I won't delete it, but I will overlook it...this time. :evil:

Basically, it happens to me, too. So don't fret. :)

SA: welcome back once again to the bounty of the forums, and may the future be ripe of dragons...er, wait, that sounded bad.

BTW, thank whoever pointed me to "Fade to Black's" signature, where it said a.k.a. Sir Anthony yadda-yadda. I got Glenn on it immediately. Welcome back in classic form. :)

Cyclone

Brasel
10-21-2002, 02:14 PM
Thanks Cyclone, I owe you one as well. ;)

Starkist
10-21-2002, 02:26 PM
I didn't know you were Fade to Black. Welcome back with your old name though.

theplustwo
10-21-2002, 02:38 PM
yeah I also didn't know you were fade to black, welcome back though. BTW, I thought you were 'too cool for custom'? :P

MrCow
10-21-2002, 03:08 PM
welcome back tony

inori
10-21-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone
Don't worry about it, Raichu. I won't delete it, but I will overlook it...this time. :evil:

Actually, I'm pretty sure there's no reason not to delete it...

Hello again, SATD! Good to see you back under the old name. :kawaii:

Gerudo
10-21-2002, 06:54 PM
shows how many people have sigs turned on or actually look at sigs...

i knew FTB was Tony for a bit, and was actually wondering what happened to his 'Tony' account...

oh well, glad you got your recognizable name back! ^_^

Drunken Tiger
10-21-2002, 10:03 PM
Glad you accout was fixed!! :D

Cyclone
10-21-2002, 11:42 PM
inori, I thought posts were not to be deleted. Maybe my brain was on strike this morning and thus overlooked the exception.

Cyclone

AlexMax
10-22-2002, 06:58 AM
Welcome back. I wondered what happened to you...

Maverick_Zero
10-22-2002, 09:37 PM
He explained it in a thread, but I knew he was Sir Anthony after I saw him sig, when I'm bored I go through people sigs and profiles.

Dracula
10-22-2002, 09:59 PM
How the fuck is it going!!! Haven't seen the "name" Sir Anthony for a while... The name changing was fine with me... I could "kinda" tell who you were, so its not like I thought you were entirely gone from AGN...

WELCOME BACK!!!
Enjoy "Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance"... ehum... sorry, I'm on a legal agreement to sponsor all of Konami's games.........
PLAY DDR!!! Sorry again..... ehum... really, sorry.........
CAPCOM SUCKS!!! KONAMI'S BETTER!!!!!!!!! Jesus, Christ!!! I'm so sorry!!! ehum... snake. snake. snake. snake. rooooooock solid... snake.........
YU GHI OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goddamn it!!! I'm so fucking sorry!!! .........
UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A!!!!!!!!! shit... I'm so sorry, dude.....
DIE MONSTER!!! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!!!!!! oh SHIT!!! SOMEONE TELL ME TO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!
hell. hell. hell... welcome to the HELL house... mwaa hahaha!!!
DON'T LOOK AT THE DEATH STAR!!! blahahahahAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!! Grrrrrr...
IGA IS GOD #1, Hideo Kojima is God #2!!!
I'm so sorry, man... Now, you at least know what's up with me... :(

Paradox
10-22-2002, 10:03 PM
welcome back... though you never really left...

Daarkseid
10-22-2002, 10:15 PM
I knew you were Fade to Black the whole time...

And whats this need for a psychiatrist over?

Cyclone
10-22-2002, 11:15 PM
Daarkseid; I think it's related to the multiple personalities thing. Psychiatrists are good with that problem. ;)

Cyclone

IceMan2x
10-22-2002, 11:21 PM
=D i like you alot better than FTB. why? because Sir Anthony is a better name =)

[OMFG WELCOME BACK!!!! =D]