PDA

View Full Version : We Want Pics

Tom
10-20-2002, 11:47 AM
I think i'm gonna go mad, can't you show us pictures of the new weapons and other stuff instead of just writing out. How are we supposed to know your telling the truth.

Ganonator
10-20-2002, 01:10 PM
It would be very reasonable if someone could give us some screen shots of the new items and weapons in effect. It would be even MORE reasonable if we just got the new beta!

Nick
10-20-2002, 01:16 PM
Yeah, it would be even, even, more reasonable if DN just gave out every beta. Quests would then be at very high risks of corruption, Zquest would crash for "no reason" several times over making you loose your work. Bugs would seriously halt progress on any quest out there. Yeah, let's do that! -_-'

The Savior
10-20-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Tom
How are we supposed to know your telling the truth.

You don't. However, DN really doesn't have any reason to lie about this.

MottZilla
10-20-2002, 02:42 PM
That sounds childish. If you posted saying "could someone please post screenshots of the new items in action" you'd certainly get them. They are no secret. Furthermore, I think DN has more than proved himself in the past as not being a fake. You should be bitch slapped for being so ignorant. :p

C-Dawg
10-20-2002, 02:48 PM
We don't bitch slap the ignorant here. seduce them and then dont call them the next day.

-C

Ganonator
10-20-2002, 06:05 PM
Ok Nick, don't go overboard sarcastic on us here.. It just would be good if there was a final to develop for, instead of a new beta to incorporate into planning about every week.

zora man
10-20-2002, 08:10 PM
Calm down everybody just wait I am sure this new version will be worth the wait.
DN might give us another nice xmas present.:)
DN has enough to worry about without you all hassling him for a new version of zc.

Blonde799
10-20-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by zora man
DN might give us another nice xmas present.:)

Dammit, I refrained from doing it, and then you show up and do it. Geez.:laughing:

Yes, DN does enough to worry about, and that is called a life.

Cyclone
10-20-2002, 11:42 PM
Tom, relax. Check the build 177 part of the beta reports thread. We have some piccies of stuff there.

As for this thread, there is no relative point to it. Closed. Who would like to swallow the key? I would, but I swallowed too many recently; gotta wait for a bit. :p

Cyclone