PDA

View Full Version : I just beat Kingdom Hearts!

Elemental Knight
10-19-2002, 10:42 PM
You heard me. Granted, it was on 'Normal' mode, but I got:

- All 10 Ansem Reports (a fascinating read)
- All 99 Dalmation Puppies (and it was well worth it)
- All of the Torn Pages (100 Acre Wood = Kickass)
- The Hades Cup trophy (Will eventually go through it solo)
- My ass kicked by Sephiroth (the FF Fanboy's dream)

I also got to see the Special Secret movie... Not to give anything away, but for those who've seen it... I think that's Kairi. It makes sense. I mean,

--SPOILER--

she is a Princess of Heart, so with her power she can make the Darkness arise with that bigass keyhole in Hollow Bastion. Also, she's got plenty of heart, so wielding the Keyblade (both of 'em?) shouldn't be too hard. Combine the Special Secret with the 'Door of Light' idea, and I think we can take a good stab at what KH 2 (and maybe even 3, as they've both been anounced) will be about.

--END SPOILER--

I beat the game at about Level 60, meaning that once I got the original, hey-look-I've-got-an-evil-guardian Ansem's pattern down, I beat the game easily.

Also, "SUBMIT!!!" is up towards the top of the CheapAss list, along with Sin Harvest, One Winged Angel, and NUCLEAR.

So, to give this topic a point: Anyone have any ideas as to what KH2 will be like?

mrz84
10-19-2002, 11:06 PM
more kickass and a better choice for sephy's voice actor instead of a boy band guy? :kawaii:

KJAZZ
10-20-2002, 12:38 AM
Bah. No one cares that Lance did the voice anymore. Except maybe just you, Mrz..

mrz84
10-20-2002, 12:44 AM
well i think they could of done better than a backdoor boy.....

mike5000
10-20-2002, 05:01 PM
Hey I just bought Kingdom hearts on friday! Im at the alice and Wonder land parts

Masamune
10-20-2002, 07:07 PM
i'm in a whale tummy.

Lone Wolf
10-20-2002, 07:58 PM
cool...

slayer6896
10-20-2002, 09:18 PM
im going into hallow baston for the first time now.