PDA

View Full Version : Arrgh! Christmas decisions

ShyGuy0824
10-18-2002, 09:19 PM
Aaaaaah! I have to make a Christmas list, but there are so many new games coming out this season. I'm not sure what to get, and I'm limiting the list to only three gamecube games. What should I get? Vote for three of the games on the list.

Edit: By the way, I'm ready for the holidays EARLY this season, and I usually take a month to think of stuff, about five items, to put on a list.

Edit #2: Could a mod make it so that you can check off more than one box? I forgot to. Sorry. People who vote, just name them for now, and reasons why...

Mak-X
10-18-2002, 09:34 PM
There doesn't seem to be a option to change the poll like that.

Though I may not be getting all the games I want I do want the following games

Metroid Prime
Starfox Adventures
Animal Crossing
Metroid Fusion
A Link to the Past (GBA)

What do you really want? Eliminate the games you could do without compared to the other games. I guess I would say get Metroid Prime, and possibly Animal Crossing, but AC might be for specific tastes.

deathbyhokie
10-19-2002, 12:13 AM
get metriod prime, and frontlines. allied assualt was awesome

MottZilla
10-19-2002, 01:15 AM
I don't see how deciding on what free stuff you get is at all "Arrgh!". I think it's fun.

ShyGuy0824
10-19-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
I don't see how deciding on what free stuff you get is at all "Arrgh!". I think it's fun.

lol, it is fun. But it is a tough decision, as well.

Dark_Xero
10-19-2002, 11:32 AM
Metroid Prime, Ty TTT, and Time Splitters two. We bought it yesterday, and it's awsome. If you liked goldeneye, get this.

ShyGuy0824
10-19-2002, 11:50 AM
lol. I SUCKed at Goldeneye, although I heard TS2 is good.

Right now I'm leaning towards Metroid Prime, Ty, and Resident Evil 0 , but Medal of Honor and Animal Crossing come really close to that. I was just wondering if someone who had already played these could say whether they are definite pluses or not. Either way, I'll probably end up buying one for my brother, too, so we'll see.

matthew986
10-19-2002, 12:39 PM
I told my parents I wanted:

Metroid Prime
Animal Crossing
Star Wars: Clone Wars
Star Fox Adventures

Dark_Xero
10-19-2002, 02:58 PM
Don't get Animal Crossing. I know it's a good game, but after like a month, it will be boring. I had it for three days, and all i had left to do was make my house look good. Though I'd like to get Metroid Fusion too.