PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet Dark Legacy Problem!

mike5000
10-17-2002, 06:26 PM
Okay I have a maxed out Knight with maxed out stats, And I want to move on to another charactor and max them all out! but when I saved my knight loses half his stats!! This same problem happens on my freinds file.....does anybody think my game is defective?:angry:

Grasshopper
10-17-2002, 11:18 PM
Let me guess, you have the wonderful gifted Gamecube version don't you.

Did you buy your stats? That is a bug that when you buy stats and switch over to another character, all your bought stats are lost from any previous character. A good idea is to start a character in every class before you actually begin playing, that way when you do buy stats and then want to late switch, then they are already started. Another bug thats more annoying than problematic is the life bars for the bosses. I love the life bars for bosses. I mean, I just love how they AREN'T there.http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/html/icons/icon8.gif

Lots of people have that same problem. So your game isn't defected, they all are. I've had this game for a while, and I love the game, but it has noticable bugs that can get on your nerves. We just have to live with it. :(

MottZilla
10-18-2002, 02:18 AM
In the PSX version you can't buy stats. ;p

mike5000
10-18-2002, 09:51 AM
I have the PS2 version and you can buy stats!

-I emailed MIDWAY and they said that the game IS sposed' to be that way (Dont know why!) But he said to do the trick Grasshopper was talking about.

-I have tons of money so I will just buy his stats back!