PDA

View Full Version : Quest Tiles

annnot
10-17-2002, 03:57 PM
:cry:
I am trying my hand at making a quest. I have a question in the editor there is only the old tiles. I s there a way that I can use all these new tiles that the quests are made of. Thanks.

Cloral
10-17-2002, 04:14 PM
You made 2 copies of the thread. I assume it was simply a mistake, so I deleted the other copy. Try to be more careful from now on. :)

Jigglysaint
10-17-2002, 04:22 PM
Well, people rip and create tiles, then they export them into .til, .zgp, and qsu files which contain various degrees of tiles. The .til contains graphics only and is good for ripping from various tilesets and making custom ones. .zgp files are tiles, with palletes and combos allready made. Good for starting quests when what you want to concentrate is maps and other data. .qsu, which is buggy I think, is everything except for the actual map edits. Possibly great for group quests.

To use these files, download them, then you can either import them into the quest, or rip them from the tile editor.

ShadowTiger
10-18-2002, 07:47 AM
Refer to one of the other threads around here for a trick that lets you not scroll so far down when assigning new combos. I've had to say it a lot recently, so you should have no trouble finding it. :sweat:

Demimore
10-21-2002, 04:46 AM
Import a tileset from a tileset.

ShadowTiger
10-24-2002, 08:20 AM
My head is spinning. You just can't see it. :rolleyes: Not my eyes! :mad: ........ :sweat:

Yeah, Import a tilset from a tileset. You can rip and recolor great tiles from other sets. It adds a certain flair to quests when mixing tilesets.