PDA

View Full Version : Icy tiles

Demimore
10-17-2002, 05:33 AM
I need icy tiles for my mountain quest.... (dungeon tiles, and such as walls, doors, etc....)

ShadowTiger
10-17-2002, 08:28 AM
OH! I have some animated icy tiles (for a dungeon. I still haven't made the doors yet. But the walls are really cool. I made every other wall tile different with different animations for graphical enhancement.) in my Quest The Prophecy in my sig. Go check it out now. Take all the tiles you want. It would be nice to see some of the tiles that I made in other peoples quests. I hope you enjoy them, Dem.

Demimore
10-17-2002, 08:32 AM
Well, thank you! I will get them soon! Dont have time now....

ShadowTiger
10-17-2002, 10:13 AM
If you have any problems getting in, just ask me. I might be able to E-mail you my quest, as soon as I figure out how. I'm really not that good at the internet. At least I have my 80 WPM to back me up.

If you can get into my quest, it's unpassworded for your enjoyment, you can even claim it as your own. I am personally indifferent. I'm just posting it there to make sure none of you think I'm a braggart. I have been claiming about my Renamon I drew and animated, and now I'm finally able to show her off.

Anyway, me ice tiles are around page 50. Just keep checking. I've even ripped some Faxanadu boss tiles. But they were very hard to animate. You'll have to piece them together. Just keep checking my combo pages, and you'll do fine. :) Enjoy my quest, Demimore. I've enjoyed yours.

ZeldaLord
10-17-2002, 12:30 PM
I thought I already downloaded Prophecy... Oh, well, I'll just download it again. :shrug:

Dark_Xero
10-17-2002, 04:02 PM
I got some icy dungeon tiles
http://www.webspawner.com/users/icydungeont/Icy%20dungeon.bmp

ShadowTiger
10-17-2002, 06:46 PM
That's a very nice picture, Dark_Xero. However, I managed to hand craft all 6 animations of each one of those tiles myself. I'll bet you won't find them anywhere else. I had a lot of time, I guess. ZeldaLord, you might have already gotten the copy, (Which I am utterly ecstatic to hear, because it worked! :kawaii: ) but new copies are coming out all the time. I just fixed the bug where you couldn't get the L1 sword, so I put it in front of the portal. I hope my strings aren't too bad.. .... .... oh yes they are. :cry: I think I'll start my own thread about this.

Demimore
10-18-2002, 08:47 AM
I will get all this.

ShadowTiger
10-18-2002, 10:26 AM
Enjoy yourself, Demimore. Hand Crafted tiles add something special to quests. Then again, someone had to have created all those ripped tiles, so... I guess... :shrug:

The link to my quest in is my sig now. The ice tiles are on page 50 or something like that.

Demimore
10-18-2002, 11:30 AM
Can I use your quest in 104? You know I cant use the new one.
The only thing I can do is to rip the tiles outta your quest and use it!