PDA

View Full Version : Heres A Buncha Winners For Ya

zables
10-17-2002, 01:03 AM
Man, these guys must think that EVERYONE is a bunch of computer illiterate, Born yesterday Morons! (not that there arnt an over abundance of these people...) but i mean take it... honestly...
Here It Is, For Your Cheap Entertainment (http://www.copyvideogames.com/)
WADDA BUNCHA MORONS...

Blonde799
10-17-2002, 01:13 AM
Scam.com most likely fits this page. I haven't read half of it yet, and they repeat the same words, over, and over, and over, and OVER AGAIN!

Saffith
10-17-2002, 01:20 AM
What? You don't trust the makers of the 2003 MEGA DISC? And the 2002 Top Secret CD ROM, with "over 1,000 files so secret, we cannot list here!"?

Hmm, copy GameCube games? Can you even get mini-DVD-R's anywhere? I've never seen 'em.

I love this part:

The total value of this software package is well over $1,000 USD, yet we are offering the entire software package for an introductory price of only $39.95 USD.
Hey, that's an even better deal than the $70 worth of Britney Spears music for only three easy payments of $9.99 plus shipping and handling.

Rijuhn
10-17-2002, 02:29 AM
THat's just gay. Someone should die for making that.

mrz84
10-17-2002, 03:05 AM
step into my palor said the spider to the fly.....i must say that i can give only one true thought on this.....*hold up hand in the form of an 'L'* Llllllllloooooooooosssssssseeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!! !!

:kawaii:

bigjoe
10-17-2002, 03:37 AM
And I know how to make Playstation 2 Games play on an NES :rolleyes:

Demimore
10-17-2002, 05:31 AM
Yes, agreed!!

EWild
10-17-2002, 07:57 AM
My GameBoy can play GameCube games. ;) What a bad site.

AlexMax
10-17-2002, 10:13 AM
*Disclaimer - Please read before placing your order

Section 117 of the US Copyright Laws

117. Limitations on exclusive rights:

Computer programs Not withstanding the provisions of section 106, it is not an infringement for the owner of a copy of a computer program to make or authorize the making of another copy or adaptation of that computer program provided: (1) that such a new copy or adaptation is created as an essential step in the utilization of the computer program in conjunction with a machine and that it is used in no other manner, or (2) that such new copy or adaptation is for archival purposes only and that all archival copies are destroyed in the event that continued possession of the computer program should cease to be rightful.

***You re required to own an original copy of the title you intend to backup, if you sell or give away the original copy, you will either, (A) Destroy that backup or (B) Give the backup to the person receiving the original. This law extends to PC, PSX, Saturn, TurboCD, VCD, DVD, VHS, and basically anything that consists of copy able data for backup purposes.***

Basically, if you do not own the original, don't make a backup copy of it.

* All software is located on one (1) 650 Mega CD ROM. **This site and the software sold on this site are "freeware" information. The CD ROM contains various links to web sites and other services that are totally legal. Some sites or services may require a fee to perform some of the investigative services or media backup software as mentioned on this web site. Some game copy information requires the use of mod chips, we continuously try to update our information, but some dead or broken links may be present. This information is to make backup copies of media you already own. We take NO RESPONSIBILITY for the various links or services on this "freeware" CD. Nor are we associated with any of them. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee (less S&H) is you are not totally satisfied with this CD ROM. Just return the disc to us and we will promptly refund your money the same way you paid. THIS CD ROM is for educational and entertainment purposes ONLY. All Free gifts are given away as links to web sites offering the described product for free. (Some conditions may apply and can expire at anytime) All software is located on one 650meg plus CD ROM, to include the bonus files. There is no need for any mod chip for most DVD players, X Box, Playstatio,PS2 and Gamecube do require mod chips, we provide the links only to these sites. We DO NOT give away T Shirt's, Credit Cards or Phone Cards. One (1) Free Vacation Certificate is given away with every order.

I love small print. This guy is full of shit.

And nobody worth their salt would put "basicallyt" in a LEGAL DISCLAMOR!

El Oso Verde
10-17-2002, 11:11 AM
You know, they never once say that the copy will WORK. http://users3.ev1.net/~fontlady/nick/smileys/mmtongue.gif

Sure, it makes a copy all right... I'd just like to see you do anything with it.

I especially like the "NO MODCHIP REQUIRED!!!1"*

*modchip may actually be required... oops

zables
10-17-2002, 04:36 PM
i know, i mean these guys are so stupid it hurts... but the funnier thing is i wonder how many people were stupid enough to actually fall for this...

is there any law to prevent this crap? like seriously cuz anyone who knows ANYTHING will see right through this right away...
man i would love to find these guys and give them a good couple hundred kicks in the nuts,
naw... they might like that too much...

AlexMax
10-17-2002, 05:23 PM
There is, but these guys are usually fly by night and it's hard to keep up with them

zables
10-18-2002, 01:19 AM
but wouldnt they track the accounts the money goes into?

MottZilla
10-18-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Saffith
What? You don't trust the makers of the 2003 MEGA DISC? And the 2002 Top Secret CD ROM, with "over 1,000 files so secret, we cannot list here!"?

Hmm, copy GameCube games? Can you even get mini-DVD-R's anywhere? I've never seen 'em.

I love this part:

Hey, that's an even better deal than the $70 worth of Britney Spears music for only three easy payments of $9.99 plus shipping and handling.

Yes you can buy Mini DVD-Rs and full size DVD-Rs.

zables
10-18-2002, 11:52 AM
Really? i have yet to see them anywhere, were do u find them @?

Menokh
10-18-2002, 02:24 PM
I haven't seen mini-DVD's anywhere either.

But this site is actually funny. While it is possible to copy these and it is possible to rip a DVD movie and encode it as DIVX and put it on a normal CD for later use, this site is a piece of shit. All of this information, and most of the needed programs are either available as demos or freeware.

The sad part is, people who have no clue how to actually use the internet to find out the information and how to get the software, will actually fall for this and buy that waste of money.

Dracula
10-18-2002, 08:12 PM
I guess this is why "SCAM" rhymes with "SPAM"... What a crock of shit...

Files SO TOP SECRET for you not to list on your website?

Gee, isn't it kinda hard to make a file on a disc without a burner? dipshits...

Yeah, the "REAL DEAL", which you say, might get illegal soon? Nice work, cocksuckers... You make a buck, and you get sued...