PDA

View Full Version : Well, poop.

Beldaran
10-16-2002, 03:50 PM
Since AGN will be down soon because of more bandwidth problems, and since The Savior is out of town, I am announcing that the AGN Photoshop Competition is cancelled.

Fiyerstorm won the last competition by a landslide. Congratulations.:thumbsup:

I don't know if AGN is disappearing or not, but it gets annoying to try and do interactive things when it goes down all the time.

So, thanks its been fun and adios.:)

DarkPanther
10-16-2002, 03:58 PM
Hey, if you guys wanna run a photoshop contest on my site, I can set somethin' up and stuff. I'm not using darkpanther.com anymore for anything other than storage. Might be kinda fun to have somethin' there every week still.

Not to say AGN will be falling tomorrow or anything, if at all, but just FYI.

[email protected]

Foxy
10-16-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
[email protected]

*bwahahahaha* And it's so funny, you have your own website but yet you're using an email address at MY website!!!! ;)

*sigh* ...this is really sad. I hope everyone doesn't panic and create mass-hysteria because sometime, in the near or distant future, AGN might go offline again.

Yoshiman
10-16-2002, 04:04 PM
Meh, AGN always goes offline.

DarkPanther
10-16-2002, 04:05 PM
I opened [email protected] again and it's still getting spam mail, even though it's been offline for 3 or 4 months. It may be forever screwed. (I took it down again) Mebbe I'll go with [email protected] or something. I dunno. JadeValley works just as well. ;)

MottZilla
10-16-2002, 04:05 PM
uh... did I miss something? What's supposively happening with the hosting?

AlexMax
10-16-2002, 04:06 PM
War LOrd is MIA.

Anyway, Shadowblazer has full FTP access so even if War Lord abandons us, SB can upload the site, and we can form a new AGN at a new server.

MottZilla
10-16-2002, 04:11 PM
Has anyone tried calling his house? I'm sure someone has the number. That or talking to someone that lives in that area. It can't be that hard to find him.