PDA

View Full Version : Tekken 4

Michael Moore
10-15-2002, 11:28 PM
Tekken 4 was an awesome game and definetly makes you feel at home with the controls. Its easy to get right in there and kick some arse if you have played previous games. Though the new features include, Levels with boudaries and not even terrain. Breakable items in levels and nice graphics. There are still some area where the game lacks in potential. There is no extras like Tekken 3 and tag had. (Tekken ball, Tekken bowl) and its hard to take your oppent seriously when its a giant Panda bear. :/ The story mode was a nice touch and definetly kept the replay value up to unlacok the extra characters and movies. The enviroments look wonderful with colors and the most realistic water ever. I still didn't feel TK4 was as complete as I wanted, but its still worth your time IMO. I'm a giant Tekken nut though.

final score. 8/10

WarOmnimon
10-16-2002, 07:17 AM
Tekken 4 rocks. I've unlocked everything except the secret dojo stage including all characters and endings.

Tekken Force gives me a bit of trouble, but it's still fun.

Michael Moore
10-16-2002, 11:53 AM
Yeah I unlocked everything. The Tekken force mode can be a bitch. Great game though. Could of used a secret game like the two previous titles had.

MottZilla
10-16-2002, 05:33 PM
My brother is a big Tekken fan, esspecially of Tekken Tag Tournament. He however, really don't like Tekken 4. I don't play any of the Tekken games unless on a console, do to the poor control layout in the arcades for me.

fifaboy14
10-18-2002, 11:53 AM
on tekken 3 theres also tekken force mode. is it the same in 4.

WarOmnimon
10-18-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by fifaboy14
on tekken 3 theres also tekken force mode. is it the same in 4.

Tekken 4's Tekken Force mode is a bit different. More guys coming after you at once and the camera is adjusted, plus multiple paths through some levels.

Blonde799
10-18-2002, 05:22 PM
T4 really isn't complete for me either, especially since you unlock a stage by beating force mode, which is a bitch. The jumping is messed up too, I wish they kept it free.