PDA

View Full Version : This should be fun

Beldaran
10-15-2002, 03:42 AM
A few weeks ago, I applied to be a part of a focus group for xbox owners. Well, I didn't hear anything so I forgot about it.

Today I got a call from Microsoft (I live near Redmond Washington) and they asked me more questions, about my video game habits, my age, and what hardware/software I own and plan to purchase.

Well, finally they called back and said I had been approved to join, so this thursday I get to go to the Microsoft Campus in Redmond Washington and sit down with the real developers of Xbox software/hardware and discuss video games with them for about an hour. I even get to play-test some games. It will be sweet.

What's even better than that?

On my way out I get to take home a free Xbox or PC game of my choice. SWEET.:thumbsup:

Starkist
10-15-2002, 03:48 AM
You're so lucky. :blah: You get to sit around talking about video games and you're paid with video games too.

Drunken Tiger
10-15-2002, 04:40 AM
That sounds pretty cool!! I hope you have fun!! :D

Rijuhn
10-15-2002, 10:55 AM
Dude tell them about AGN. Wait no....hmm....I don't know. NO don't, they'd shut down AGN mainly because of AlexMax if they could (just teasing) but what about ZC? What do you think they would do? Do you think they would like the fact that it is a Nintendo game? Do you think they'd see it as illegal, of just because Nintendo is "losing" money because of it?

Please let us know if they are corrupt cause I'd really like to know if they are biased or not. Thanks.