PDA

View Full Version : No Justice - No Peace

Starkist
10-15-2002, 01:17 AM
You know the story. Black man stopped by police. Black man allegedly pulls gun on police. Police shoot black man. Black people protest and demand justice.

A case like this has been going on in the Seattle area for what seems like forever. A white police officer stopped to check out a suspicious vehicle. The man in the vehicle was black. According to the officer the black man drew his gun on him so he shot and killed him.

There was a trial. Eleven jurors voted not guilty, a black woman being the lone dissenter. The so called "African American Community" led by preachers screaming about the evil white men and injustice have marched, protested, and even blocked Interstate 5. The point they are trying to make is beyond my grasp.

The problem is that no matter what happened the African American Community will still vilify the police and white people. White people are shot more often than black people, but there is no community outrage. It seems that anytime a black person is killed it is unjust. Circumstances do not matter. Guilt or innocence do not matter. All that matters is another excuse to blame white people, the police, and the man.

One black woman interviewed tonight said that she does not worry about getting shot because she is not committing crimes and pulling guns on people. That is the way it should be. Obey the law and you do not have to worry! A handful of black spokespeople are creating situations that don't exist, seeing racism where it isn't, and convincing their own followers that they are victims who deserve something.

They say that until there is justice there will be no peace. I say that their concept of justice racist. Should police let gun wielding black people shoot at will?

Update - I just noticed that the family of the man who was shot is sueing for $25 million. Does it never end?

mrz84
10-15-2002, 01:24 AM
i must simple say this: it's not over until i stop using this smilie in one form or another. :kawaii:

Starkist
10-15-2002, 01:33 AM
And this has what to do with the topic? I'm used to people ignoring my topics but spamming in them isn't nice.

DukenukemX
10-15-2002, 01:59 AM
Well black americans are taking advantige of the fact that they were once slaves. Today they use this to protect each other and get away with certain things.

Well this may seem racist but many people think they have a history for this. Like a person commiting a crime we try to forget and forgive but somewhere deep in your head you still have memorys and never forget.

Some cops may have shot early and some may have saved there own lives. In all cases the person looked like they were pulling out something. This means the cops have way to much experience with this for them to fear there lives so much.

Of course if the cops are racist why don't asians or indians get shot when pulled over? I don't like cops. There aren't many good cops out there but cops have been in very bad situations. If you ever get pulled over you will see that 2 cops will come. When they come to your car you will see them hold there gun.

Cops have been shot for pulling people over. When a cop pulls over a person they worry about them self. You do anything stupid they won't think twice.

:note: My people have been slaves for 400 years. Thats longer then USA has existed. Some black people are just taking advantige of a perfect moment.

Beldaran
10-15-2002, 03:35 AM
mrz: Shut the fuck up you faggot.

Starkist: Yes, we are living in a racist society. I now know how the black people must have felt in the 40's and 50's.

I am a racist, personally. I am racially prejudice against everyone but myself. If you aren't me, than I am prejudiced against you.:) You see, I have started my own Empire. I am the grand Emperor. The borders so far end at the tip of my nose, but I plan on expanding if I ever get the chance.

If you would like to join my empire, then you can e-mail me and I will review your citizenship. If you are approved you will become an official citizen of the Forrestian Empire

There are no taxes. As of yet, we have only one person in our military, and that is me. I am also the general of the military. I am also the ambassador and the secretary of state. Want to join?

Starkist
10-15-2002, 03:38 AM
Not particularly, but I would advise you to watch the flaming.

Beldaran
10-15-2002, 03:44 AM
ok sorry. I will now edit that comment, removing the flame.

mrz: Shut the fuck up.

IceMan2x
10-15-2002, 04:31 AM
you're telling us, people who prolly have roms, to obey the law? shame shame.

Beldaran
10-15-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by IceMan2x
you're telling us, people who prolly have roms, to obey the law? shame shame.

I think there's a significant difference between playing Super Metroid and shooting a cop.

IceMan2x
10-15-2002, 04:50 AM
cops suck. they break up bonfires. we were just trying to save dumpster space, but nooooo we cant have a 20-foot fire. they ruin everyone's fun.

Beldaran
10-15-2002, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by IceMan2x
cops suck. they break up bonfires. we were just trying to save dumpster space, but nooooo we cant have a 20-foot fire. they ruin everyone's fun.

Ah, well, I hope you get shot in the face by a criminal who hates cops too.

Mander
10-15-2002, 08:15 AM
It amazes me how the same people who are so quick to bad-mouth the cops are the same ones who expect the cops to protect them.
Reverse rascism seems to be on the increase. And by the blacks calling themselves African-Americans instead of Americans it just adds to it.

DukenukemX
10-15-2002, 01:29 PM
No body likes cops but they do there job to try and keep the peace. I hate cops because they pull me over for speeding. :mad:

Put yourself in the cops place when he needs to get involved in peoples matters that could probably get himself killed or seriously injured.

Cops have been shot for pulling people over for speeding or something stupid like a broken tail light. As a white cop you feel black people have some prejudice against you.

So hey if any of you hate cops because they break up bonfires remember when your getting the shit kicked out of you don't call a cop because they suck.