PDA

View Full Version : A small statement against Alexmax's sig quote

Beldaran
10-14-2002, 06:08 PM
Hi,

I am a musician who does not attend SQL release parties, I do not read database theory, and I like tons of other great video games. I believe in the merits of gameplay over graphics and I play games that are ten years old just as often as I play games that came out last week.

And I own an xbox.

Thank you very much.

jman2050
10-14-2002, 06:10 PM
It's a little something we call humor. If what you say is justified, then I can say that the little picture in your sig (sunny world) is a major insult against game cube owners and is completely uncalled for

Thank you very much ;) .

EWild
10-14-2002, 06:36 PM
Hello,

my names Bob, I'm an alcoholic. ;) BTW I like the XBox, just that there aren't any games that I want on it. :shrug: oh and I don't like it when GC is refered to a "kiddie" system.

I own a GC.

Thank you. ;)

Bloodstar64
10-14-2002, 06:55 PM
Hello

You all need a life. Oh and for the record I own a PS2 and GC and need an xbox to complete it.

Thank you very much.

Starkist
10-14-2002, 07:02 PM
I am biased for Nintendo and for Microsoft, having lived in Washington since I was four. Nintendo of America owns my favourite baseball team. My favourite games are on the Nintendo and I like the XBox as well. I am biased against Sony. Sue me.

Beldaran
10-14-2002, 07:18 PM
The difference is that my sig picture is actually funny.

jman2050
10-14-2002, 07:21 PM
So is the quote. Remember, humor is in the eye of the beholder (and yes, I think the pic is funny too, I'm just trying to make a point here).

vegeta1215
10-14-2002, 07:51 PM
Good for you Belderan, but if you have something to say against AlexMax's sig, just PM him about it.

With the way this thread is going thus far, it will lead to more console war arguements, so I'm going to close it before it gets that way.