PDA

View Full Version : SF64 Questions... *possible spoilers*

Qusetonui
10-14-2002, 05:49 PM
#1: What was your highest amount of enemies shot down total in Star Fox 64?

#2: Which route did you take to Venom? (Also name the planets you visited; did you get the highest route, normal route or lowest route?)

#3: What was the fastest time to defeat Andross (fake form at Venom from Bolse and/or true colors at Venom from Area 6 is all that matters)?

#4: Which boss did you find the hardest?

ALUCARD: (AFT)

1,543 enemies shot down

Venom Route: Corneria to Sector Y to Aquas (I can't remember that area or the snowy level) to Zoness to Macbeth to Area 6 to Venom

Andross: True form: 2:35

Area 6's boss because you can expect to get hit a lot, regardless of high shielding or not and it seems like the programmers made it that they don't want you to win without the Hyper Laser

How about you (the poster that reads this)?

gdorf
10-15-2002, 12:46 AM
#1: Didn't care to look, still don't.
#2: I've gone every possible route, as most people who own it have.
#3: Quick, but once again I haven't cared to look.
#4: Aquas-Clam-Deally.. oh.. and that crazy thing "it".

MottZilla
10-15-2002, 04:39 PM
I've gone every route and I do not know my highest shot down total. I have no idea the times but I have beaten every stage almost as fast as possible. Hardest boss.... I have no idea I never really had any trouble.

Menokh
10-15-2002, 07:26 PM
Jesus.. haven't played this game in months.
I've gone every possible route. I honestly don't think there are any others.

I seem to have misplaced my copy of SF64, so I can't check how many enemies I shot down in my record run, but I do remember General Pepper had a very interesting reaction.

Hardest boss for me would have to be the Star Wolf team at Venom when you go in through Area 6.

Elemental Knight
10-15-2002, 08:40 PM
Hmm... I think I got somewhere in the 1,300 range of total kills (that's about $83,200 (Lylat)). I've taken every route I can think of, including the warps from either Katina or the one planet with the exploding base, and the warp from the meteor field to Katina.

Hardest boss... I'm gonna have to say Star Wolf (Mark II), the kind you get from going to Venom via Area 6. Their ships are actually as good, if not better, than your own Arwings - and your wingmates aren't much help here, either. Other than that... WEll, the other bosses are of average diffuculty, including Star Wolf (Mark I) and Andross (both forms) - it's simply getting their patterns down. Once you have their patterns, you've won.

KJAZZ
10-18-2002, 12:49 AM
Andross is easy. Star Wolf is kind of hard, but the game is easy for me now..

MottZilla
10-18-2002, 02:17 AM
I have to agree, the improved StarWolf team may be the best opponent in the game.