PDA

View Full Version : very sad.....

mrz84
10-13-2002, 06:32 PM
just a few minutes agho a little girl up the block got hit by a car. almost every one on my blockleft their houses and tried to see what was going on. i fell sypathetic with the parents and any siblings she may have had. i know what its like to lose a loved one. i feel emotions i thought i had buried when i learned my older brother had died. sadness. discomfort. emptiness. but these have subsided and for one reason. the girl managed to survive. and now everything goes on.....

Mr. 207
10-13-2002, 06:37 PM
Damn dude, that is sad. Fortunately (for me) I've never had to deal with those emotions before...The worse accident I have ever seen was a person who I didn't know getting hit on a motorcycle.

Fade to Black
10-13-2002, 06:53 PM
That sucks...I've never had any I knew die..

Jigglysaint
10-13-2002, 07:14 PM
Same here, with the exception of grandparents, but that is understood.

deathbyhokie
10-13-2002, 07:21 PM
yeah i've had grandparents die. no one close yet. but with this freakin sniper. there's a chance that i will soon.

Yoshiman
10-13-2002, 10:46 PM
The closest thing I had to mrz's experience is when my dog died. I was too young to understand the feelings when my great grandma died.

Ultra22Lemming
10-13-2002, 10:54 PM
During the summer there were these idiot kids who were going very fast on mortar bikes behind my house. My parents kept seeing them jumping through the air. Then later that day we saw all these flashing lights at that area. It was funny that our nextdoor neighbors came to the area and they just recently moved here at that time. It was a weird way to meet someone ...

teddyboy420
10-13-2002, 10:57 PM
Hmm, I've had friends die. Pretty good freinds in fact. Both heroin related. One overdosed (Tyler,23yo) and the other, swerved into the oncoming lane of traffic while nodding off (Jason, 21yo). It's pretty fucked up to see good friends die, so young. I still can't believe they're gone, until something happens, or reminds me of them, and then there's just a empty feeling inside. It's really sad, and what's even worse was they had their whole lives in front of them. :cry: (I'm not really crying, they've been gone for about 2 years now. But it still hurts)

Ultra22Lemming
10-13-2002, 10:59 PM
I've actually almost lost a friend. He had cancer but then he got well. Too bad now we are a year apart in school because he missed 3/4 of the school year.

Dracula
10-14-2002, 12:03 AM
Death is a very sad thing to experience... The younger it is, though, the more it gets to you... It hurts enough just to see my dad, at the age of 43, to fall on the ground and die in front of me... It really hurt (many would think like mental pain, but it physically hurt me... All of my muscles ached, my head always hurt, my bones were stiff...) and it can still hurt when I am alone... Death always happens, it's a natural thing, but who said that everything that is natural cannot give you so much pain... My heart goes to that victim's family... :(