PDA

View Full Version : Farewell

Brian
10-12-2002, 11:34 PM
The time has at last come for me to say goodbye to AGN. Now, a goodbye generally does not mean that you will never meet again, as is the case here. I may visit in after a time, and may do so rarely, but I will basically stop coming to AGN. The reason is that I am simply dissinterested, and felt like saying goodbye since I will no longer really be coming. But who knows, maybe after a long time during a visit I will decide to come back to stay.

I guess this means that you will have to find a new guy to do your superlatives, if you want them to continue. ;) Its a lot of work, but I always have enjoyed it back since I started them.

I will also be leaving be a paladin of the KTC. I have found that to be a very rewarding job during my time here and would like to thank Glenn for giving it to me. I feel I have played an important role in the KTC throughout its time, and that will be one the most important legacies I will leave behind. If anyone has any questions for me as a former paladin of superlatives keeper, email me and I will be glad to answer.

I won't make a big list, but it is interesting for me to sit back and reflect on all that I've done and said here. From the time when I was a two month old member with the rank of "member" and was convinced that I would soon be a mod, to now with me never having been one and leaving. Ah, how times have changed here. Unlike many people, I don't think things have really declined, at least no more then we could expect from our increase in membership.

Farewell to you all, good luck in life. This is especially for my friends here, but to everyone.

Tygore
10-12-2002, 11:40 PM
Ouch. I agree, AGN has gotten rather dull. See ya around.

Drunken Tiger
10-12-2002, 11:41 PM
Good luck in life!! Youve done quite alot for us here!! You will be missed!! ;)

Fiyerstorm
10-12-2002, 11:41 PM
Bye dude! You've done so much for this lil place that I know that others are gonna take your leaving hard....hope to see you soon.

Jemsee
10-12-2002, 11:48 PM
Bummer.
I for one am sorry to see you go.
Do what you gotta do.
God speed.

MottZilla
10-12-2002, 11:50 PM
Take care of yourself. You've been a great member here. Perhaps you will stop by sometime later. If I'm still here, I can guarentee someone will remember ya. I'm pretty good at remembering odd things.

MrCow
10-12-2002, 11:57 PM
read my post in ktc, but peace man you were a true model member

Cyclone
10-13-2002, 12:02 AM
Don't worry. I will still be here, trying always to keep things interesting. :naughty:

Cyclone

AlexMax
10-13-2002, 12:26 AM
You have definatly made your mark here at AGN. See ya later.

gdorf
10-13-2002, 12:34 AM
Bye!.. hope you think of us.

ps: (you'll be back :evil: )

Cyclone
10-13-2002, 01:32 AM
Yes, he'll be back. He knows it. I would place money on a month...

Cyclone

Blonde799
10-13-2002, 01:39 AM
Another one is leaving........Did you not like the apple pie?
You're not familiar in my eyes, but I'm a nice guy, so I'll say bye too. Those that know you will miss your presence.

vegeta1215
10-13-2002, 02:02 AM
I sure hope someone continues the superlatives...I haven't won one yet :D j/k

Good luck Brian!

EWild
10-13-2002, 09:51 AM
Bye, have a good life, and have a good tme. :)

Masamune
10-13-2002, 10:22 AM
goodluck in the big scary world 0_0. sry to see you go. :(

satanman
10-13-2002, 10:27 AM
the life of Brian has returned.
Cya, didn't know ya :p

Lone Wolf
10-13-2002, 10:32 AM
Another member leaving? wow, well sorry to see you go man, Goodluck out there.