PDA

View Full Version : Majesty

Axel
10-12-2002, 11:02 PM
does anyone else know this game? Majesty: the Fantasy Kingdom Sim. if ya' dont its a great game, real cool, if you like strategy games anyways.

DarkDragoonX
10-14-2002, 11:58 AM
Yes, it IS a good game. I like controlling your KINGDOM instead of your ARMY. In Majesty, if you want a monster slain, you put a bounty on it, and people will go kill it of their own, so they can claim their reward. I think it's intruiging to control your policies instead of individual units. Majesty is quite an original game, I suggest everyone try it.

mike5000
10-14-2002, 12:38 PM
yeah my friend has it! its pretty cool

Axel
10-14-2002, 06:20 PM
I've got the expansion. actually its pretty funny, I borrowed the game from my friend, then I bought the expansion, and it runs from the expansion disk.

Katana
10-14-2002, 09:00 PM
Yea I had it for a fairly short period of time. I was stuck on the Deal With A Demon level, before my friend borrowed and never returned it:mad: . It was a very fun game, I just loved the size of the game, all the classes and such.

Maverick_Zero
10-14-2002, 09:06 PM
\ I like it, there was this one mission about killing a dragon though, I could not hurt the dragon, so I kept on freezing/petrifying/tying it to the ground with vines, so it couldn't get to my town. I tried archers and everything. I did not like bounty thing though, I wish they did a mix, like you had soldier, and then you had mercanary people that would respond to the bounty, but the soldiers would do what you told them to everytime, of course they would probably have to be weaker. /

Axel
10-15-2002, 10:26 AM
nah, I like it this way, by the way, the trick to killing dragons, is build a temple to krypta, then recruit a bunch of preistesses, they'll raise skeletons, and the skeletons will attack the dragons, and the dragons can't hit skeletons.