PDA

View Full Version : It's 2:30 pm and already i'm having a bad day -_-

Dark_Xero
10-12-2002, 01:08 PM
I have absolutly NOTHING to do today. All my frinds are busy, and I just got my internet working again and my arm really hurts.

Evan was playing ZSNES and he wanted to hook up his GravisPad Pro. So he goes to plug it in. But you see, we have this computer stand which takes up 1/4 of the room. And where you put your tower is down to your right. But there's about 3cm's fom the back of it, to the wall, where we plug everything in. Now when he goes to ut it in, like everytime we try to plug something in, something else falls out.

So now we have the cable unplugged, and we can't find where to put it, and the GravisPad, where we don't know where to plug it in. And so I come in to try to help cause I hook up my computer everytime we have to take everything out for one reason or another and I end up doing it with only my hands, cause I never think to take a flash light and ake off my glasses and look back there. SO I try to find where to put it in, and then I do! But now we don't have internet :angry:

I go out on my skateboard for a bit to let my arm rest a bit, cause i was holding it up for almost 20 minutes strait. And now I have a throbbing pain in my arm, cause my arm was squezzed in that tight spot. I come in to fix the cable and just as I find the hole it goes in, the keyboard plug comes out! So Iput it the cable and put the keyboard back in and then I go to have some leftover pizza.

Wow, this took a whole 5 minutes out of my afternoon. And you know what, I bet this belongs in rock bottom..... oh well.

PLease enlighten me on how better your day was, maybe that will cheer me up -_-

DarkDragoonX
10-12-2002, 01:11 PM
Four words: Sucks to be you.

MrCow
10-12-2002, 01:11 PM
i just woke up about an hour ago. that was about noon

Dark_Xero
10-12-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX
Four words: Sucks to be you.

Three words: Yes it does

EWild
10-12-2002, 04:15 PM
Oh man, Ian, if I had know that the pad would've caused so much pain, I would've done it a long time ago. ;)

LittleBuddy
10-12-2002, 05:36 PM
Two words: No shit...

Damn that's a pain, can't you screw those cables in or something, or are they the type without screws?

Linus

Teilyr
10-12-2002, 05:43 PM
Sucks to be you is the most arrogant phrase I have ever heard in my life. -_-

Well, some guy named Ian made me a sweet tri-rang.. That made my day. :D

Paradox
10-12-2002, 06:02 PM
having abosolutely nothing to do is wonderful. you just have to know what to do to fill up the nothingness.

Fade to Black
10-12-2002, 06:23 PM
All my friends have been busy since mid August when college started and they all moved away.

Lone Wolf
10-12-2002, 07:44 PM
I didn't do much at all. Slept on and off and went on the net.

Dark_Xero
10-12-2002, 07:51 PM
Well my dad just got this trolly thing to put our tower on, so now i know what the back of my computer looks like! Yay for me

Cyclone
10-12-2002, 09:49 PM
Belongs in Rock Bottom. Moving...j/k. :)

Sounds like the makings of...well, a rather dull day. Not as bad as it could be, however.

Cyclone

gdorf
10-13-2002, 12:56 AM
My network card is broken, so my cable randomly falls out of the back of my computer. Naturally, this always happens during a particularly enjoyable conversation on AIM. :)

It isn't hard for me to put my cable back in though, or I would die.

Cyclone
10-13-2002, 01:30 AM
gdorf: it's called tape. :p

Cyclone

gdorf
10-13-2002, 02:18 AM
Cyclone: I actually had it fixed for a little while with orthodontic rubber bands... but they broke.. and it is way to touchy for tape, damnit. :tongue:

Ultra22Lemming
10-13-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Dark_Xero
But there's about 3cm's fom the back of it, to the wall, where we plug everything in.

You Canadian's and your metric system :tongue:

Originally posted by Dark_Xero
cause I never think to take a flash light and ake off my glasses and look back there.

Wow I can't imagine you with glasses!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dark_Xero
and then I go to have some leftover pizza.

5 words: and then I go WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...... sorry that just came out. I like pizza too!

Maverick_Zero
10-13-2002, 09:40 PM
Whats that that fills up my empty days, thats correct, masturbation. That, and just goofing around my house. I had a similair problem with my mouse, it would just keep on falling out, the usb hooker thingy was broken, I just bought a new one.

Dark_Xero
10-13-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Maverick_Zero
Whats that that fills up my empty days, thats correct, masturbation. That, and just goofing around my house. I had a similair problem with my mouse, it would just keep on falling out, the usb hooker thingy was broken, I just bought a new one.

is it just me, or did "Whats that that fills up my empty days, thats correct, masturbation." soon followed by "it would just keep on falling out, the usb hooker thingy was broken" sound a bit kinky if they are put together? Don't mind me, I'm just tired

deathbyhokie
10-13-2002, 09:52 PM
i finished my weekend home this weekend. everyone else has a fall break. not me. stupid tech. eh, it's fun.