PDA

View Full Version : Stupid people make my job more enjoyable.

goKi
10-12-2002, 12:25 AM
Some woman came into work today, and attempted to make me scan the code of a $2 gift box, on a $25 makeup kit.. It looked suspicious at first, but when i saw the price, i knew someone was being dishonest. She kept rambling on about how this gift boxes were so cheap, and were on some rack at the back of the store.. i rang it up for $2, then took the code off.. and got a price of $25. I gave the reciept to my supervisor, and asked her to hold this woman for a while, as i needed to check some things out. Presenting the makeup kit to my supervisor infront of the lady was hillarious. :laughing: I wish i did what i planned on doing originally, i was going to put a tag into her bag, so when she passed through the sensors, it would beep. Then pulling the makeup box out of the bag, i would have told the world she was a thief by trying to rip me off by $23. It will be a long time before she shows her face in my store again :)

me2
10-12-2002, 12:38 AM
LMAO
Is is good to have a job?

goKi
10-12-2002, 12:39 AM
yeah its not bad... though my job isnt close to the best job... i plan on getting a new one quite soon.

Cyclone
10-12-2002, 02:07 AM
All your makeup kit are belong to us. You are on the path to facelessness. :evil:

Nice way to catch someone in the act. Good show. :)

Cyclone

Rijuhn
10-12-2002, 08:02 AM
Dude I respect that. I used to work at Walmart and man it was a pain in the ass, especially some of the customers. If I was granted I'd spit in some of their faces.

Dark_Legend
10-12-2002, 09:03 AM
You should of went with your first plan to put a tag on her so she will beep everytime she walks through those gates with th sensors! That would of been halarious! What did happen to her? Did she pay full price after,Did she get a warning.Or did she get a fine or some sort of punishment? I HOPE SHE LEARNED HER LESSON!

Maverick_Zero
10-12-2002, 09:06 AM
\ She probably just had to pay the difference, and got warned by the manager, pretty funny :) /

goKi
10-12-2002, 09:16 AM
no, she pretended she thought it was only $2, and when she found out she was $23 off, she said she didnt want it.

Maverick_Zero
10-12-2002, 09:24 AM
\ Whoa, Austrailia is a crazy place:eek: If I pulled something like that, I'd get pulled out and beatan, of course this is....OHIO! And I'm just a kid. /