PDA

View Full Version : EverQuest Online Adventures

teddyboy420
10-11-2002, 09:16 PM
Check this out. A few months ago I went by the station, which is Sony's online gaming site. Well, they had an advertisement that they needed beta testers for the new PS2 EQ online adventures. I went to the banner and signed up and forgot about it b/c I thought that I didn't have a chance of getting accepted...

Well, guess what? I just got an e-mail that said I was accepted to the beta testing of the game! :cool: I can't believe it. They are sending me the beta DVD as I write this. I can't wait to get it. It's also in the 2nd or 3rd stage of testing, so the game is almost complete and FULLY playable!

edit: it's actually late in the 1st stage of testing

Maverick_Zero
10-11-2002, 09:21 PM
\ Sorry, you sound like you just won the lottery, just get the real EQ d00d, it's probably better, and by now much cheaper then this imitation is going ot be. /

Katana
10-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Congratulations, the game seemed appealing to me, but I have my eyes set on FFXI and Star Wars Galaxies as far as MMORPG’s go.

MottZilla
10-11-2002, 09:22 PM
I'd play EQ, if I could avoid paying for it.

teddyboy420
10-11-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Maverick_Zero
Sorry, you sound like you just won the lottery, just get the real EQ d00d, it's probably better, and by now much cheaper then this imitation is going ot be.

What do you mean the real DVD? It isn't even out yet.

Yeah, I won't play EQ on PC b/c I don't want to pay for it. But I'll get to play for free (the PS2 version, anyway) now.

Maverick_Zero
10-11-2002, 10:27 PM
\ I was saying that all the ps2 version is going to be is a watered down version of the pc one, so I say get the pc one about a month or two after the ps2 one comes out, cuz the prices may go up or down depending on the success of the ps2 one. /

teddyboy420
10-12-2002, 08:31 PM
I don't think the PS2 version will be watered down at all. In fact I just went to the beta testers forum and there were some people who have been playing EQ from day 1, and they say that the PS2 version (so far) is just as big and immersive as the PC one.