PDA

View Full Version : When will he learn?

Qusetonui
10-11-2002, 08:42 PM
The sniper strikes once again... this time in Virginia. About eight people were killed and a few more were injured.

Will he learn? I hope the Army, the Air Force, the Navy and the Marines trace him very soon, or he might kill more and more people! What should we do? I hope that the sniper croaks VERY soon... or alot of people will die soon. Die, Sniper die. Oh, he wrote that he is God. He is Satan when you come to think of it (he will go to hell soon).

Drunken Tiger
10-11-2002, 08:49 PM
Thats tight!!

I hope he gets caught soon as well!!

Beldaran
10-11-2002, 08:51 PM
DT, in the United States we use "tight" to indicate something is cool and sharp, so perhaps you should use something else so all the American members don't think you support the sniper.:)

Drunken Tiger
10-11-2002, 09:01 PM
:o

I mean that the sniper is really fucked in the head.......

Ultra22Lemming
10-11-2002, 09:07 PM
I heard somewhere that he thinks he is god. And there are some people saying he might have worked or is working in police or other army stuff because he can kill with only one shot cause he is accurate.

Fiyerstorm
10-11-2002, 09:32 PM
In the bible it said that the anti-christ would claim he is God. That stupid ass fucker is trying to be larger than life. He's just a fucking stupid ass.

teddyboy420
10-11-2002, 09:35 PM
Someone needs to take this sicko out. They need to stop his demented ass soon.

BTW, DT, what did you mean by tight? It obviously has a different meaning where you are then here in America. I'm just curious.

Drunken Tiger
10-11-2002, 09:37 PM
It means that thats very fucked and unacceptable here in Australia!!

Ive been here for too many years!! :(

Verman
10-11-2002, 09:39 PM
He wrote on the tarot card for death I believe...Wrote something like "Dear Policeman, I am God"...

You have to admit thought that he seems to be skilled in the sniper area. Plus with that note he must be young.

Guess they gotta look for ex-military young people.

Maverick_Zero
10-11-2002, 09:42 PM
Yea, he took the death card from a deck of tarot cards, and wrote "I am God." on it, what scares me is, my dad often goes to Virgiania with his friend to this horse racing thing, it's a pretty busy place, I can just picture my dad getting out of his car, and getting picked off right ther.

Kirby of Doom
10-11-2002, 09:45 PM
I think if all else fails call in the psychics. They've been known to solve mysterious cases.

slothman
10-11-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by 5Qusetonui5
... Die, Sniper die. ...

The first time I read that I was thinking of the Simpsons episode where Sideshow Bob has "Die Bart. Die" as a tattoo. Anyway they will probably catch him be then end of the month. He seems lucky now and probably will screw up soon. As he does more and more shots it will be easier for police to guess where he might shoot from and to.

Drunken Tiger
10-11-2002, 10:50 PM
I thought he wrote a note saying, "Dear Policemen, i am gone."

DukenukemX
10-11-2002, 11:48 PM
Like it has been said before it takes a sniper to kill a sniper.

This guy is a professional with no doubt. He picks the best place to hide and makes sure that no one can find him.

The only time they can find this guy is when he attacks again. Whats worse is that the cops are waiting for this guy to screw up to catch him. That could take a while and a few lives. They better find him soon.

Jemsee
10-12-2002, 09:57 AM
To kill just because I can is not godlike.
It's demented and cruel.
He has no hate for the actual people he kills but 'cus he can he has a false sense of power.
My fear is if they catch him they will try him and jail him, so he gets his life.
This is one time I would support a public execution if he is not killed in the field.
A bullet, starting in the legs and working up, for every one of his victims he shot.

EWild
10-12-2002, 10:06 AM
Damn sniper.

Lone Wolf
10-12-2002, 12:05 PM
again? OMG, this guy better get the death sentence. Grrrrr that makes me mad.:mad: