PDA

View Full Version : Holy Jesus Fucking Christ On A Pogo Stick!

AlexMax
10-11-2002, 06:10 PM
http://www.konami.co.jp/am/ddr/ddr_new/images/ex_title.gif

-New Beginner Mode - Similar to that on DDR USA (see below). You will NOT be able to fail the first song in this new mode!
-An astounding 230+ songs! Nearly double the largest selection to date!

I repeat...

-An astounding 230+ songs! Nearly double the largest selection to date!

-Test location? You bet. Looks like this comming week (October 18th-20) Konami will be testing it out (i believe).

....I am about to die. This will be the best mix EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

MottZilla
10-11-2002, 06:29 PM
Konami knows better than to let something like this die. It is probably quite popular, atleast in japan. I think it's fairly popular here as well.

Maverick_Zero
10-11-2002, 07:05 PM
\Thats alot of songs:eek: I could've sworn I posted to this already. Maybe it was becuase of the X thing I said./

mikeron
10-12-2002, 12:23 PM
Quick! Someone smother him!

mrz84
10-12-2002, 01:00 PM
*smoooooshes alex with an extra large mallet* is tat good enough or should i smoooooosh him again? :lol: but to be serious i think this is a good thing to be hyped aboot a game ya like. now if only i could remember something i know i forgot aboot today.....

DarkDragoonX
10-12-2002, 01:02 PM
... uh, have you been forgetting to take your medication again?

Yoshiman
10-13-2002, 10:40 PM
Isn't DDR that weird little game with the pink-haired girl and the aliens?

WarOmnimon
10-13-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Yoshiman
Isn't DDR that weird little game with the pink-haired girl and the aliens?

So close, yet so far...

The game you refer to is Space Channel 5 for Dreamcast.

*throws down smoke bomb*

Dracula
10-14-2002, 11:47 AM
It's one of the best arcade machines in Japan... But, not here in America, methinks... Techno and all that shit is fine in Japan, but how many of us are fond with it here? I can't stand techno... So I don't play DDR...

I'd play it if Akira Yamaoka (best sound director at Konami, you'd recognise his rock music from SOTN) used his kick-ass guitar playing and made a Heavy Metal DDR or something... Instead of foot pedals, we have tis thing you bang your head on for headbanging... And something to measure how hard you stomp on the ground... how loud you scream... How well you do the Ozzy Osbourne solute... And basically, any other ways to "dance" to Heavy Metal... Yeah, we'd have Akira Yamaoka do some of his best Castlevania music (Tragic Prince, Festival of Servents, Bloody Tears), Ozzy doing both Black Sabbath and his own music, Metallica, Slipknot, System of a Down, and other kick-ass rock groups. Well, that's my kind of music... :shrug:

DarkDragoonX
10-14-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Dracula
...I can't stand techno...

Prepare to die, infidel!

Dracula
10-14-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX
Prepare to die, infidel!

You're gonna kill me? uhhh... I'm not sure if Belmonts like techno either...:blah:

DarkDragoonX
10-14-2002, 03:12 PM
Don't make me jab a oak stake through your crotch.

Dracula
10-14-2002, 04:29 PM
ouch