PDA

View Full Version : I Want To Join A Band!!

Fade to Black
10-11-2002, 11:57 AM
Ya know, its hard as hell to find a band that needs a singer. All I want to do is sing for a band...is that too much to ask?

Anyone else have a problem of being bandless or something like that?

Verman
10-11-2002, 01:22 PM
I thought you were going into modelling or something in that area....

Be your own band...
Play each instrument and record each as a sperate track.
Then use Acid Pro and put it all together.

There ya go your own band.

Dark_Legend
10-11-2002, 01:52 PM
Go 4 it! Join the band!

EWild
10-11-2002, 02:02 PM
Me want's to find a band to join. :eyebrow:

WarOmnimon
10-11-2002, 02:41 PM
I'm horrible at singing, so I probably wouldn't do well. Back in I think fifth grade, while my peers were performing Ghostlight, I was taking care of the keychain pets they couldn't attend to during their performance.

http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/cwm/sfa3/ragindemon.gif

Kirby of Doom
10-11-2002, 02:48 PM
Tomigachi... those were the days... huh? Oh yeah, do the Acid thing. I have Acid myself, both style and dj. If you want I can mix something for you. But if you want to join a real band, just ask around I guess. Post flyers, look for auditions, stuff like that.

theplustwo
10-11-2002, 02:52 PM
thats what I origionally wanted to do in my band, sing. But my friend who can play guitar backed out, so it looks like I will play guitar (which Im no good at) and Jay will sing (which he is horrible at)

Verman
10-11-2002, 03:22 PM
i think the worse your band sounds and the more you act like you know it sucks the cooler you are..

Its all about the screaming and attempting to sing while slamming on guitars and drums...making up solos that are always different and sound like utter shit...

Those are the best bands.

GuitarmanTim
10-11-2002, 04:00 PM
I wanna start a new band. You any bit good? I'm really not interested in talent though, but effort is really important, and we do our own stuff, no covers, that's all the rules there is.

ofcourse, the ticket to fly to holland where I live, and a residence and job you'll have to get yourself, goodluck with that though ;)

Fade to Black
10-11-2002, 05:31 PM
And I'll have to learn a completely differnt language more than likely right?

Maverick_Zero
10-11-2002, 05:40 PM
I PLAY BASS, both acoustic and electric, and I live in the faraway and mystical land of Ohio.

Dracula
10-11-2002, 07:46 PM
My friend is in a band that needs some new members... Look for them, their in Rockford Illinois...

Fade to Black
10-11-2002, 09:14 PM
Well, I know how to get to Rockford, but unfortunately, I don't want to drive 5 hours to get there. ;) My girlfriend goes to school near there...

Maverick_Zero
10-11-2002, 09:17 PM
Lets see Illinous, thats west of Ohio, so are you going east to get there or west, cuz it may be closer to where I live, but I don't think you would want a 14 year old second to last chair bass player. ;)

gdorf
10-12-2002, 01:30 AM
Alot of people don't like bands with a singer who doesn't play. And you have to admit, it is alot more impressive to see a guy jumping, spinning, singing, and playing the geetar than splitting the two jobs. Plus, playing is awesome, and alot more fun.

GuitarmanTim
10-12-2002, 08:03 AM
yes, that too, ofcourse......