PDA

View Full Version : New Quest testing

DragonFang
10-10-2002, 08:18 PM
I was woundering if anyone would beta test this quest for me? It is challanging. I'm going to change the graphics so it currently is useing the oringal graphics for ZC163beta, so once the tileset is finished I'll change it over. Well let me know how it is, and if some parts are too tough.

By the way, If anyone has sugestions I'm still open.

Older Versions
Rush Version 0.10 (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DragonAeris/files/Rush(Beta0.10).qst)
Rush (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DragonAeris/files/Rush(Beta).qst)

fingolfin
10-10-2002, 09:03 PM
Sure. I'll do it.:D
send it to me via e-mail. [email protected]
wait... heh heh... n/m saw the link in the original post.:laughing:

Demimore
10-11-2002, 12:16 PM
I can test it, but I dont think it works in 104 that Im using. I need a link to the latest beta for DOS, cause I cant use the win version of some reason......... :rolleyes:

Teilyr
10-11-2002, 12:43 PM
I'll check this out tonight. :)

Fingolfin and Demimore, you don't need him to send it to you. There's a download link in his post.

bmowrey
10-11-2002, 02:01 PM
I tried it out, and have a few comments.

First, the difficulty is pretty high, but not as bad as some parts of DoY. ;)

Second, at the bottom of the bat room, there appears to be a warp. However, I can't get to that part because the next room to the left doesn't have a passageway lined up with the bat room.

Third, where's the raft?

And last, that extra heart (if I can find a candle) is really going to help me with those super darknuts. And I was afraid that all I would have to fight them was a toothpick!

Yes, I realize this is a joke. Thanks for the laugh.

Teilyr
10-11-2002, 02:24 PM
Missed this last time.. Demi, will you PLEASE go to ZC Discussion, and look at the post labeled "ZC 1.92 Beta 163 Mirrors" and download 163 DOS already? I've offered it for nearly a month now, and you still don't have it. :(

DragonFang
10-11-2002, 03:17 PM
Ok I'v fixed the spot where you couldent blast through and I added a healing spot. There is no raft. Now you can get that heart :)

Heres a tip. stay in the safe zone at the bottem to attach thos guys if your haveing trouble with them.

There is the candle in the area after the bats... just defeat all then it appers and you can burn the bush.

I'll put the link in the first post.

Teilyr
10-12-2002, 05:37 AM
That was pretty good.. But very hard. If it's your first, then I think you have a promising future. :)

DragonFang
10-12-2002, 12:01 PM
Thanks.

It's not really my first... I have done a few other things but I havent finished or worked on them much...

Btw is there any parts that currently should be made less tough? Or possable more rooms with heart contaners?

fingolfin
10-12-2002, 03:45 PM
Maybe... having 12+ death knights scramble you all at once isn't fun. But, don't listen to me as more than you would anyone else.

DragonFang
10-13-2002, 02:45 PM
It's easyer if you stay in the safe zone at the bottem of the screen...

I think I forgot to mintion that the goal of this quest is to beat it as fast as possable... and I'm building a 2nd quest to it.

fingolfin
10-15-2002, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I figured that one out just a little too late. Well, I think it's pretty good.

DragonFang
10-16-2002, 10:38 PM
Just woundering, Has anyone beat it yet? If so what was there fastest time?

fingolfin
10-19-2002, 07:28 PM
Not yet... been outta town for the past 2 days. I'll try it again.