PDA

View Full Version : Wow.... next beta will be phat...

C-Dawg
10-10-2002, 12:31 PM
If you havnt checked the beta reports thread in awhile.... you all should. Though chances are you have.

http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52109&pagenumber=2

I'd just like to give a massive shout out to DN for the massive changes he's getting ready to put into practice. I would, ideally, love to be able to use the new items in ADDITION to the old ones rather than have them be replaced... but I'm peachy happy either way. Kudos, sir. You've raised the bar again for all of us.

-C

{Edit: corrected your URL. There are only two pages, not four. :) - Cyclone}

Cyclone
10-10-2002, 02:13 PM
Actually, that was from Sept. 23. There are more details I could technically add to the thread, but I haven't heard either way whether I can yet.

Cyclone

ShadowTiger
10-10-2002, 02:43 PM
I'm looking forward to a new version. There is a lot of talk over at my thread "Too good to be true?" but I have no idea what is happening. Typing too fast. Can't see what I'm typing. Anesthetized. Buffer filled...

MottZilla
10-10-2002, 03:37 PM
Once it's got any fatal bugs out of it I'd say a release is due, seeing how it lowers the system requirements so much and fixes lots as well as adds. I hope DN decides to release it soon.

C-Dawg
10-10-2002, 03:53 PM
Though I'd subsitute the word "felatiously appreciated" for "due", this is one of those rare and wonderful days when I agree with Motzilla.

-C

Blonde799
10-10-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone
... There are more details I could technically add to the thread, but I haven't heard either way whether I can yet.

Cyclone
I knew it.............:angry: So I guess all the good stuff is in the eye of the storm huh Cyc?;)

Raichu86
10-10-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
{Edit: corrected your URL. There are only two pages, not four. :) - Cyclone}
Or better yet, this link will take you directly to the post no matter how many posts per page you view. :p
http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=710825#post710825

And yes, the next beta is gonna be sweet. I always wanted that kind of slashing, though I didn't think it would ever be added. :)

Noli
10-10-2002, 08:39 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Cyclone
10-11-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Noli
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

This may be off-topic, but who are you?

And Raichu: always one-upping me. Darn you. :p

Cyclone

MottZilla
10-11-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Though I'd subsitute the word "felatiously appreciated" for "due", this is one of those rare and wonderful days when I agree with Motzilla.

-C

See, it's not just a myth. ;p Now if you can just start spelling my name with 2 Ts it'll be all good. ;)

Fade to Black
10-11-2002, 01:45 AM
Looking good...bigger quests to come eh? Fun! Unfortunately, I don't think I want to make bigger quests...I'll just use init data...I know...

I'm just typing the first things that come to mind.