PDA

View Full Version : Fuck it, I'm done with being Mr. Nice Guy.

Fade to Black
10-09-2002, 08:56 PM
I hate it that I'm always treating everyone faily and nicely, and I NEVER cut people I know in RL down, either jokingly or critically, and people do it to me anyway! There are a select group of people who do this to me all the time, and I'm sick and fucking tired of it, next time someone cuts me down or assumes something, they are going to get whats coming to them, cause I'm not sitting around and feeling sorry for myself anymore. I think its especially suprising when your best friend cuts you down on something you were rather proud of (potential modeling), then proceeds to tell you that if you hadn't quit your job, you wouldn't need the extra cash. I KNOW WHEN I'M FUCKING UP! I DON'T NEED PEOPLE TO CONSTANTLY POINT IT OUT!!

gdorf
10-09-2002, 08:58 PM
you can always tell if someone is truly nice if they continue to be a good person when they are upset at life.

I encourage you to stay cool.

deathbyhokie
10-09-2002, 09:06 PM
relax man. this goes back to that bad friends thread you had. you need to get some new friends. if my best friend cam up to me and told me he had a modeling job, i would congradulate him. probablymake fun of him, too, but only jokingly, and i would make sure he knew that. go out and pick up a sport. play intermural. get involved with a campus organization. it's a great way to make new friends, and give you something to do.

Paradox
10-09-2002, 09:31 PM
in my opinion, don't relax. come back at them once and they'd be less likely to do it again.

Rijuhn
10-10-2002, 01:36 AM
Punch him right in the arm fairly hard. That's what I'd do. I've gone Semi-Sayian on my best friend quite a few times and now he doesn't talk shit about me, as much. :(

Demimore
10-10-2002, 05:24 AM
Yeah! On the nerves at the arm!! That really hurts! I usually do that on my friend, just for fun :evil: (dont take me wrong on this.... ^^;;)

Lone Wolf
10-10-2002, 05:36 AM
Yea bat the crap outta him. Or just get new friends, though I know thats easier said then done.

Link 101
10-10-2002, 07:22 AM
Yeah just hit him once or twice. I give my friend, Yoshiman, charlie horses and stops making fun of me.

Demimore
10-10-2002, 07:26 AM
Bating him up will, seriously probably dont do any good.... Well, I'm no good at this so Im leaving the job to the other guys here! :)

Verman
10-10-2002, 09:08 AM
Oh for gods sake....

all I see in my mind is a bunch of scrawny little kids punching thier friends because they were made fun of....Quite hilarious actully....

But bring it a step farther. Just kill them. Make a few icicles and stab them. Just stab once or thirty times.

Or get new friends....its actully easy, unless your a social reprobate.

Demimore
10-10-2002, 09:11 AM
How serious wore you there then??? ;)