PDA

View Full Version : Ah, Nostalgia

jman2050
10-09-2002, 03:25 PM
Well, I was looking through all of my old topics and was reflecting on how newbieish I was back then, as well as how I've changed sine the last year and a quarter. Man, was I ignorant. I'm sure all of you (especially oldbies) can remember a time when you were a newbie as well. How have all of you changed since you last joined?

Paradox
10-09-2002, 03:32 PM
heh i remember what i was like online when i was about 13... i laugh at myself.

now, i know what to say and how to act :D

WarOmnimon
10-09-2002, 03:41 PM
I look back and see the Megazeux community and how they treated me like poop. zed and yenrab were the worst. After they banned me from #megazeux like a million times I gave up and left the MZX fanbase, but I'm still a lurker.

AlexMax
10-09-2002, 04:00 PM
I was looking back and remembered when I was still working on a quest... :P

jman2050
10-09-2002, 04:57 PM
Working on a quest? Man, that just've been a LONG time ago. Yeah, i remember when I was all into ZC and everything. That's probably the only forums I posted in for a while. I was even a beta tester at one time, but lost the spo because I wasn't doing anything. Now I have a renewed interest in ZC, but I like looking at how I changed slowly from ZC to all the other forums.

DarkPanther
10-09-2002, 04:59 PM
Yeah I know whatcha mean... if my memory serves, I think I used to be nice to people. :blah:

Link 101
10-09-2002, 05:02 PM
I made a topic like this already. Oh well. I was quiet ignorant and newbyish also. Glad that is over.

Lone Wolf
10-09-2002, 05:11 PM
I didn't post much when I first joined. Thats about it, it was like 4 months ago or so.

Fiyerstorm
10-09-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
Yeah I know whatcha mean... if my memory serves, I think I used to be nice to people. :blah:

You still are shorty! Heheheh

Well I'm a newbie so "I am whatever you say I am, if I wasn't then why would I say I am. In the paper, the news everyday I am. The radio won't even play my jam."

Paradox
10-09-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Fiyerstorm
You still are shorty! Heheheh

Well I'm a newbie so "I am whatever you say I am, if I wasn't then why would I say I am. In the paper, the news everyday I am. The radio won't even play my jam."
STFU u worthless N00B!!1
you remind me of that idiot "slasherCGE"... what a dumbass ;)

gdorf
10-09-2002, 07:47 PM
LoL @ Paradox.

I remember when I first joined I spent soooo much time with ZC for nearly a year. Now I don't *go* to the ZC forums anymore.. lol.. times have changed.

obi
10-09-2002, 08:22 PM
I'ed rather not look at how I was like, but what I had done over the months.....

So many things had been done, oh yes.....

vegeta1215
10-10-2002, 12:51 AM
I've pretty much been the same. I never fight with people, I'm respectful and try to add to conversations.

But, my first couple months were very different in regards with what I did on the forums. From Aug 2000 till Dec 2000 all I did was post in the Zelda Classic section and play quests. It wasn't until Phantom Menace left and the ZC section got quiet that I started even looking at the other sections. Now it's like the opposite. I post everywhere and read the ZC part everynow and then just for updates on the current dev status (I'm waiting for the Linux port)

Oh yeah, bow to the oldbies :D j/k

jman2050
10-10-2002, 05:12 PM
Heh, I don't know if I'll qualify as an oldbie yet. I looked at some memebs early posts, and got a couple laughs from them :lol: . Now, if only Zelda64Gld was here, then we'd have some REAL nostalgia :D .

Samson007
10-10-2002, 06:55 PM
It wasnt too long ago that i was a newb. Now at least i know what not to do.

1 post until 1200 (thought i would say this, you know on the subject of newbiness)

Paradox
10-10-2002, 08:06 PM
now that you mention it... i've never been in any of the ZC, OZ, or GA forums...