PDA

View Full Version : How fast have you completed a quest?

Fade to Black
10-09-2002, 12:41 PM
I took a look at what I have done with my newest quest, and it looks like I'm already a quarter done with it after only about 5 or 6 days. That is really quick for me!! I might have it done by the end of this month if I keep this up!

How fast have you released a decent sized quest?

Demimore
10-09-2002, 12:51 PM
I "finished" my Lost in Lemuria II quest in like 1 & ½ week....

Foxx
10-09-2002, 04:35 PM
About seven months off and on... I started Microplex in mid-January of '01 with plans to complete at the end of March. The problem was, things slowed down and I didn't have the final version released until mid-August. I could probably make another quest in much less time if I wanted to, but right now I'm more or less out of the quest-making business.

MottZilla
10-09-2002, 04:49 PM
Well... AMOGA is still being tuoched up, and it's been around since 2000, so has LGP. I have no idea when they were finished but still buggy and a bit incomplete and not refined.

imported_Cool_Link
10-09-2002, 05:21 PM
I have yet to finnsh a quest.:sweat:

Demimore
10-10-2002, 07:54 AM
The quest im currently working on (see my sig) have gotten pretty far and fast too! That one will probably be finished pretty fast....

ShadowTiger
10-10-2002, 08:16 AM
All my quests tend to go pretty slowly, but that's due to quality. Really, I never leave any graphical anomaly there. It will be visually pleasing, as soon as I can upload a zip file that doesn't get corrupted immediately. :sweat: (Dam geocities. :redface: )

I'll admit that I never did finish Authos, Restoration of Lizya, or my second quest, Prophecy. I am working on the Quest The Prophecy (I added "The" to the beginning. :P ) I got up to L5 on Authos ResOfLizya, and finished L2 and started the water temple. HEY!! I still have my totally custom dungeon template for that water temple! I think I should try to upload it to my sig sometime soon. I think you'll like this one. It uses newfirst graphics, but I created it completely from scratch, except for possibly some floor tiles and the water. I think you'll like it.

As for The Prophecy, It's taking me some time. I really, really am focusing on destroying all unnecessary land bits. You really don't want to see a piece of house with a bit of grass in the corner that rests on a bed of sand. It just doesn't look professional! It's also taking some time while working with strings. I have so many strings, and I can't tell one apart from the others for the life of me! That's why I keep wanting to expand that window so we could see more of them. Now who'se with me?!?!?

Demimore
10-10-2002, 08:26 AM
Hmm.... I would like to eat.... Umm.... I mean play, some of your quests, OK? Where can I get 'em?

ShadowTiger
10-10-2002, 08:30 AM
Check my sig. The password for my Geocities is son and my name is, as you've probably figure out, Britannianhero4. Take anything you want, I have no personal valuables (besides me quests :P ) there anyway that needs protecting. I uploaded them for all you questers, and I may expect a bit of feedback. PLEASE TELL ME IF NOTHING WORKS! I know the pictures work though. I'll get your quest soon. And you can expect some more things to be there tomorrow, maybe. (At about this time.)

Gotta run. bells about to ring. Nice talking to you all! :kawaii:

Demimore
10-10-2002, 08:32 AM
thanks then! gotta leave too! I begin in two mins!!! ::::::))))))

Noli
10-10-2002, 08:46 PM
I made some add-ons to newfirst version 104, but when the next beta comes out I will add even more! I was making dungeons basically for every important item in the game so it will be very long...