PDA

View Full Version : For those of you looking for..

MottZilla
10-09-2002, 04:34 AM
Any of my old programs, I will reupload them, as after reading some threads some people use them. If you follow my signature, ZC Life-Up is back.

Teilyr
10-09-2002, 07:23 AM
I find the likelihood of people openly admitting to cheating to be slim. I have used your program once or twice though. Pretty useful. :)

Demimore
10-09-2002, 07:25 AM
What are the progs used to? I cant use them! It wont work!

ShadowTiger
10-09-2002, 07:51 AM
They're for winZC 163 only. It's for windows because the multifunction one needs to be alt-tab-bed over to from inside ZC. The Life up program must be started before you start up WinZC, as there is a button on it that lets you start ZC from the lifeup program. (Now if only it didn't load so slowly...)

There is a bug in the life up program. If you die while using it, anytime whatsoever from the on unless you quit the game entirely, you will die when you reappear. It's a very distressing bug, as I quickly found out in the room in Enigma castle with the walls that close in on you. Quite distressing indeed. But you gotta admit, Mottzilla does great work!

Demimore
10-09-2002, 07:56 AM
Win ZC dont work for me, so I guess I cant use those programs.... :(

ShadowTiger
10-09-2002, 08:05 AM
I thought the same thing, rest assured, when I tried to set it up for my friend so he could use the program. It didn't work. But I went hope, and tried putting all the files I could find into one big folder (I essentially just slapped EVERYTHING I HAD into one big, temporary folder.) It worked fine. I think Allegro40.dll must be in the folder, along with a surprising amount of other stuff for it to work. But it does work. Just keep it all in one temporary folder, then sort out what doesn't make it work (What doesn't affected it, rather.) It works. Trust me Demimore, It works. Just keep at it, and you will see results.

bigjoe
10-09-2002, 10:18 AM
Will there be the fabled cheat revealer function in this version?

ShadowTiger
10-09-2002, 10:39 AM
We can only hope....

Oh, check my sig for my stuff. Enjoy the boss midis. It's my life ambition. If it doesn't work, there is nothing I can do. :(

Back to the cheats! Certainly my favorite sentence.

AlphaDawg
10-09-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by BigJoe
Will there be the fabled cheat revealer function in this version? Why do you need a cheat revealer if you're already using a trainer program to cheat? Just to piss people off? As I can see from you and Mottzilla's actions from last night, you two already do a very good job of that.

bigjoe
10-09-2002, 11:46 AM
Oh , pissed what off, two or three people? :rolleyes: C-Dawg pissed off more with his avatar , and he only changed it just recently. So what you gonna put on me next. You Dawgist! :/

AlphaDawg
10-09-2002, 11:56 AM
What was his avatar? I guess I missed that one.

What's a "dawgist?"

By the way, you misspelled "hypocrite." I do like that second quote in your signature, though.

Fade to Black
10-09-2002, 12:00 PM
If I remember correctly, the last time someone posted a trainer, their topic got closed and their link was removed. I don't want anyone cheating on my quests...

bigjoe
10-09-2002, 01:03 PM
I think that those who would ruin the quality of their experience deserve to. Its like telling someone who wants to commit suicide that he shouldnt , even though hes going through an emotional suffering that far outweighs the physical burden of his life :/ Or something. It ruins the quality , anyway , and anyone who would deserves that.

C-Dawg
10-09-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by BigJoe
Oh , pissed what off, two or three people? :rolleyes: C-Dawg pissed off more with his avatar , and he only changed it just recently. So what you gonna put on me next. You Dawgist! :/

The avatar to which he is reffering was a crudely drawn MS Paint picture of me reaching into my kahki shorts. (Check out the backstory for it in the thread "C-Dawg's Pron Adventure" over in Developer's Exchange.) The thing is, the first anyone complained about the avatar to me was last night, in the midst of other goings on. And, partly because it WAS poorly drawn, I promptly changed it.

So if the policy should be that when people are offended, the content changes, I think we could supress cheat programs without any fear of hypocrisy.

-C

bigjoe
10-09-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
The avatar to which he is reffering was a crudely drawn MS Paint picture of me reaching into my kahki shorts. (Check out the backstory for it in the thread "C-Dawg's Pron Adventure" over in Developer's Exchange.) The thing is, the first anyone complained about the avatar to me was last night, in the midst of other goings on. And, partly because it WAS poorly drawn, I promptly changed it.

So if the policy should be that when people are offended, the content changes, I think we could supress cheat programs without any fear of hypocrisy.

-C
Your avatar was questioned in General Discussion, right? I am not offended at all by it. But no male of heterosexual orientation likes staring at another mans wang , even if it is a drawing. And I doubt everyone who saw the avatar got happy little kawaii smiles on their face. I was simply stepping forward for those who previously complained about it. If you wanna go back to the non-censorship way , its fine with me. I dont really care. Im not gonna let it bother me anymore. But I would dare you to do that with a real picture of yourself and see if it were accepted. Of course you wouldnt though, youd be revealing how small you are :rolleyes:

Cyclone
10-09-2002, 01:56 PM
Of course you wouldnt though, youd be revealing how small you are :rolleyes: All right, BigJoe, keep on topic, please. I personally don't want to see insults flung around in here. If it continues, I'm closing the topic; I'm leaving it open because there is still some discussion value to the topic itself.

This is a topic about Mottz's trainer programs, not about C-Dawg sticking his hands into his pants. Please remember that.

EDIT: On second thought, having now seen the goings-on with C-Dawg's quest password last nite (already edited out by Cloral), I'm giving this topic the lock-down. It seems you are encouraging cheating if you are going to go find someone's quest passwords and share them with the world, so this does not merit discussion. If you have any questions, you know where to find me.

Cyclone