View Full Version : Childish Heckling

C-Dawg
10-09-2002, 04:01 AM
What began as merely another aspect of Motzilla's effort to ensure freedom to cheat on ZC Quests for all has become a security issue for my University. Minutes after I requested the assistance of several moderators/administrators in editing out the information displayed in the Dreams of Yesterday help thread, both the laptop Inori sold me and my desktop began shutting down of their own violition. I have no doubts that the two events are causually related. I have no idea who is behind this nonsense, though some character AIMing me under the name "ZCDeath" or something along those lines may be connected as well.

I am putting, in writing, a request that whoever is responsible for these attacks on Georgetown University to cease and desist. I will be taking all reasonable precautions, such as formatting, and if I still find my computers crashing and suspect foul play, I will engage the assistance of the authorities.

-C

bigjoe
10-09-2002, 04:06 AM
Silly you. I dont have the software to do that sort of stuff and I have every bit of legal evidence to prove it. And a good lawyer too. You're trying to start something over your head. And you know what? Do I care? Even If I did go to jail over something I didnt do, I wouldnt mind. Im the kind of psycho who wants to go to jail.

My name is DeathZC because my alias at AZC is Death. So there , smartass.

Im too dumb to do that kind of junk

And I dont really think that Mottzilla would do something like that either.

You'd be in way over your head if you wanted to resort to false accusation.

MottZilla
10-09-2002, 04:10 AM
What happened now? Don't blame OS problems on me. And you still can't spell my name.

Whatever you wanna think, but I didn't "hack" or "attack" you. Nor did I do anything to any university or any other computer.

Beldaran
10-09-2002, 04:13 AM
With terrorists and snipers running around, I have a feeling the homeland security department won't be having a heart attack about some one trying to steal Zelda cheat codes. lol

bigjoe
10-09-2002, 04:16 AM
And besides, if youre thinking that your law school would waste its money on false accusation , think again. Quite a way to try to scare me though. I give you that :) So what else have you got up your sleeves?

Im a fucking kid man. I couldnt program a text .exe if Santa had a gun to me.

Yeesh , if youre gonna go put someone in jail , at least pick on someoen your own size. All this over a ZC cheat? I give . You win. I wont give out the ZC Cheat. Is that what you want to hear? IM ON MY FUCKING KNEES BEGGING YOU NOT TO FALSELY ACCUSE ME.

By the way , that was sarcasm. Get real man.

Teilyr
10-09-2002, 04:27 AM
I take this as sheer coincidence. Unless you have ip records of what happend to your computer at the exact time of your crash, I don't see you building any kind of case.

Stop trying to scare people, Colin.

bigjoe
10-09-2002, 04:30 AM
And If you really would go down to that level over a ZC Quest (a copyright infringement in itself) I think you would be laughed upon by your classmates.

But if you really have the money to push a false accusation that far , and want to waste it, go ahead , im game.

You hit me where it hurts man ... im a paranoid person ... part of my disease ... .. youre taking advantage of that arent you ... :(

MottZilla
10-09-2002, 04:31 AM
All C-Dawg is doing is trying to accuse me of things.

inori
10-09-2002, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
I am putting, in writing, a request that whoever is responsible for these attacks on Georgetown University to cease and desist. I will be taking all reasonable precautions, such as formatting, and if I still find my computers crashing and suspect foul play, I will engage the assistance of the authorities.

-C

This isn't the place to put such a request in writing. You're presuming that those responsible are AGN members. Now there are two possibilities for your assumption:

- It's true. In that case, you already know which members to talk to, and you should take it up with them via PM.
- It's false. In that case, those responsible aren't going to see your post anyway.

I'm not closing this [yet], but I don't want to see it degenerate into a mud-slinging festival. From either side.

Beldaran
10-09-2002, 04:43 AM
[throws mud at inori]

:evil:

MottZilla
10-09-2002, 04:44 AM
Heh, chances are you just have a virus or the operating systems freaked. However all I know for sure is I didn't do anything to you.

Foxx
Awwwww....! And I'd just bought a good-sized bag o' popcorn.... :spin:

bigjoe
The legal defenition of true is who has more money and whose gone to law school :/

MottZilla
10-09-2002, 04:46 AM
legal definition of true is can you prove it to a jury/judge.

bigjoe
10-09-2002, 04:48 AM
The legal defenition of proof is who has more money/ gone to law school :/

MottZilla
10-09-2002, 04:50 AM
No, I'm afriad not. And it's pointless to go on with this bigjoe, no one from agn "hacked" c-dawg. Atleast I seriously doubt that.

bigjoe
10-09-2002, 04:53 AM
The legal defenition of who hacked C-Dawg is who has more money and gone to law school! He is going to make cannibilism legal or something , then eat me.Its the four wings. The Illuminati! The SSI!

MottZilla
10-09-2002, 05:01 AM
Riiight... well I can't stick around all night to watch your paranoia grow. C-Dawg, more than likely your just had your OS freak out.

inori
10-09-2002, 05:01 AM
Sorry BigJoe, Mottzilla's right; there's no reason to go on in this way. Now this topic just has the odor of spam. So...

- topic closed -