PDA

View Full Version : Frozen north beta is finally complete!

KINGOFALLME2
10-08-2002, 09:04 PM
Hey, like I said FN of hero's of hyrule2 is complete! However I don't know where to put it! So what should I do? Anyone wanna help?

fingolfin
10-08-2002, 10:40 PM
Just host it on geocities.

ShadowTiger
10-08-2002, 11:14 PM
Apparently, it's easier than it looks or sounds. I did it, but the problem is, the zip file (Oh yeah. It must be in a zip file WITH NO SPACES!) keeps becoming corrupted when I upload mine. That's why I keep giving up and trying again.

Anyway, what you want, is the briefcase section. Sign up for Geocities, at www.geocities.com and then when you are signed up, go to www,geocities.yournamehere,com (I make the .'s ,'s so they wouldn't recognize it as a link.) You can successfully post things there. It's not too hard to figure out how. (I got it. :sweat: )

Concerning your post, KINGOFALLME2, If that is your real name... :rolleyes: To answer your rhetorical question that you never asked on the bottom of your sig, you'll always have a friend as long as you ask (and answer) the right questions.....

ALWAYS BE MYSTICAL...

jw12454
10-09-2002, 12:01 AM
that didn't work i don't want to sign up with that site

DragonFang
10-10-2002, 10:04 PM
Ok something simpler.... after the signup. Use www.groups.yahoo.com theres no bandwith linit that I know of and you can upload any file.

jw12454
10-10-2002, 10:16 PM
i do not won't to sign up with yahoo i am very happy with just what i got

annnot
10-16-2002, 11:24 AM
:nerd: :nerd:
Can you email the quest?

ShadowTiger
10-17-2002, 06:40 PM
Usually, things don't work all that well for me. I have a very slow connection, and some pretty darn bad luck at times. But Geocities hosting was considerably easy, and it worked, too. I just downloaded a copy of my own quest, and everything worked just fine.