PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Lone Wolf
10-08-2002, 01:29 PM
I really like this girl from my school who I know, She is very nice ect. But she has a BF I never met him or anything , but she really likes him, Should I tell her anyways I like her, or should I keep quiet about. I mean WTF, I really like her. Life sux at times.:(

Darunia
10-08-2002, 01:35 PM
Hunt her boyfriend. Kill him. Then date her at the funeral :D.

No, j/k

Huh.. well.. tell her.. yeah... she must know.. it will not do any good.. I have no idea.

Lone Wolf
10-08-2002, 01:37 PM
I know, this confuses the crap outta me. I don't know if I should say anything. Cause whats the point? But should I leave it to the unknown?:confused:

DukenukemX
10-08-2002, 02:20 PM
You could either tell her how you feel and get it off your mind or you could go to a message board and keep wondering what if I asked her.

obi
10-08-2002, 02:35 PM
Well, the awnser is really dependant on her personallity and most probably her BF's. If he's the kind of person that would take offence and start putting you down, then i would say no but as you no nothing of her BF, I would suggest finding out about him, you know?

Also, the way yuo make it sound, she's not the kind of person that would just flip you off if you tell her you like her, but I wouldn't suggest just going up to her and telling her unless your really confident.

Take it slowly if you can, and maybe even try to get to know her BF a bit better. Anothing thing, how well do you know her?

If you know her quite well then you could just tell her regard less of her BF.

LittleBuddy
10-08-2002, 02:38 PM
lol!
Actually, you're totally correct DukenukemX, tell her is exactly what you should do.

It's hard to do often, I know I chickened out every time I wanted to do it... *whistle* ...But it's better to have it done and see the response, knowing that she might turn to you if she leaves the guy, otherwise, you won't have to go ponder it all the time anyways. :)

Linus

Lone Wolf
10-08-2002, 02:45 PM
Well, I don't know her that well. I definetly am not very confident in doin it either. But as Andrew WK says, "I'm livin one time and I want you" Makes sence yet....I dunno...what to say. grrr.

Dart Zaidyer
10-08-2002, 02:50 PM
If you come to an internet message board for this kind of advice, you probably shouldn't even impose your strangeness on the poor girl with your presence.

deathbyhokie
10-08-2002, 03:37 PM
i had the same thing happen to me recently dark wolf. i just left it alone. took me a while to get over it though. also, how you found out she had a b/f addects your actions. mine mentioned that her b/f came up to see her. fortunatly, i can mask my emotions, and i didn't screw myself over. and i would say to keep talking to her,andwait out the realtionship, but i tried that, and now the girl lives in south carolina :(:(:(:(

Kirby of Doom
10-08-2002, 05:29 PM
Forget her and get someone else! :D
Ok, you don't have to take that advice, but don't get hung up over this one girl; chances are you won't know who she even is in a few years.

DukenukemX
10-08-2002, 06:24 PM
You guys are lucky. I know if I ask any girl out she will drop my ass like a ton of bricks. I guess you could always do the test Lone Wolf. Look into her eyes and if you connect then you know you should ask her out. If she looks the other way or doesn't smile then you know the answer. Keep trying. :p

gdorf
10-08-2002, 07:36 PM
Don't ask her out, lol.. but say you like her. You might as well not hide it.

Lone Wolf
10-08-2002, 10:21 PM
Ok thanks for all the advice, I to feel I can and would get droped like a ton of bricks, but I might aswell let her know, cause I may not even know who she is in a few years as Kirby of doom said.

vegeta1215
10-08-2002, 10:29 PM
Whatever you do, do not flat out tell her that you're crazy about her!

I did that once and I really regret doing so. Sure, I knew we weren't going to end up together, but I think I just freaked her out a bit and made her uncomfortable. We're good friends now, but it was still a bad move on my part.

My suggestion it to somehow get her attention, and just hint that your interested. Once she gets it, she'll let you know what she thinks, whether or not a relationship will come for you two, at least your both honest about it and have a healthy friendship either way.

theplustwo
10-08-2002, 10:35 PM
Download Linux, it solves all problems ;)

goKi
10-09-2002, 08:06 AM
i would never tell someone thats already taken that i have feelings for them, it would screw you over royally. just leave it alone... come to think of it.... i wouldnt tell anyone that i had feelings for them, because that just speeds up the rejection process, well for me anyway. telling someone just gets it over with, whereas not telling them means that they will hear from someone else that thinks you have feelings for you, and spread as a vicious rumour.... im not much help.

Ich
10-09-2002, 09:45 AM
Become friends and eventually ever so slowly move towards going out. But being friends and very slowly and very carefully moving in is the passive approach and it doesn't always work well. Maybe if she moves out of town you guys can have a 1 night stand before she leaves. Worth a try if she's hot.

goKi
10-09-2002, 09:51 AM
thats exactly what i try... it works fine until they realise i like them.

deathbyhokie
10-09-2002, 12:23 PM
i've tried that too ICHBINDASWALROSS, and it was a miserable failure(she kept her b/f here weh nshe moved). not exactly the best way to go. it may work, but then again. if you do do that though, hope for a messy breakup, so you can comfort and console her.:naughty:

gdorf
10-09-2002, 07:26 PM
Download Linux, it solves all problems ;)

:rofl: