PDA

View Full Version : Three SERIOUSLY important questions about tiles...

Naomi
10-05-2002, 11:16 PM
1) What the heck happened to Orion's LTTP sets?? Anyone have a copy with combos and stuff for Beta 163?

2) What is RS? Where can I get it?

3) Anyone have the custom tileset (weapons!!) from Conquest for Power? I want them Oh Sooooooooo Bad! :drool:

Teilyr
10-06-2002, 03:16 AM
Orion's Set - http://absolutezeldaclassic.homeste...onz3tile2.3.zip That's the most recent set that I'm aware.

RS is Royal Souls, which is PrinceMSC's newest quest. He has a forum for it at PureZC. Also, you could normally get the incomplete tileset from PureZC, but it seems to have been removed.. I'll talk to Raichu about it.

Conquest for Power's set isn't out yet.. Raichu may release them later.

Naomi
10-06-2002, 03:18 AM
Thanks. I, however, answered one of these by myself about a nanosecond before you replied - I got hold of the newest LTTP tileset. Thanks!

C-Dawg
10-06-2002, 03:39 AM
Royal Souls is the latest incarnation of an ephemeral quest that will never actually get done. (Consider this a challange, and please do step up and actually finish the thing.)

-C

Naomi
10-06-2002, 03:40 AM
Oi? I'll finish it!

Teilyr
10-06-2002, 09:52 AM
You're too negative C-Dawg.

ShadowTiger
10-06-2002, 11:07 AM
Negative is such a negative word.

I too have yet to see the latest Orions ALTTP set.

But I can wait.

C-Dawg
10-06-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Teilyr
You're too negative C-Dawg.

That may be, but the Prince has been working on this project for... what... a year and a half now? And he doesnt even have his tileset finished? Promising quests like Descendant and Days of Eternity get scrapped and restarted repeatedly. We all know there is a dearth of high-quality, advanced quests made by people who can both make tiles and manipulate the engine. I'll jolly well nag anyone who can do that to finish their quests every chance I get.

-C

Aegis Runestone
10-08-2002, 04:28 PM
Just because Prince hasn't finished his quest yet, doesn't mean he will...
I'm going to finish warrior's rise, it's been on hold for about a YEAR and a HALF.

Naomi
10-10-2002, 10:54 PM
Ok.. Where can I get an RS tileset? If you have one (preferrably the most updated) can you send it to me? Thx!`

Demimore
10-11-2002, 04:18 AM
If.... Of some reason I can upload the Orions tileset on my page, cause I got the tileset, but I believe that would'nt be needed....